Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Rebadged The Tezza

MacRS200

Finally got my hands on some IS200 badges thanks to Terry for the tip off :winky:

Got them on so what do you guys think? And they are straight it's just the pic

Tezza_badge.jpg

looking sweet.

that rebadging thing was another on my to do lists ages ago and I take it the 'R' is from the RX. I think this badge makes it look jdm tyte yo. oem style!

what I don't like is the chrome rear lenses in fact on my altezza it had the chrome but had the lense covers and on a black car it looked badass.

What 'rage'? just something someone's decided to do

what differentiates an AS or an RS with the jdm altezza's? as both only have the badge on the back. If it were released into the uk or eu I think the car would have an rs200 badge - going from their current line up of gs, is, rx etc.........

I mean you call it the rs200 yourself :)

I didn't realise the RS200's didn't come badged up, there was one parked at work one day which had some mods and that had a much more aggressive RS200 badge but looked totally OEM! Saying that it looked standard when I parked near it :lol:

I'm going to have to see if I can find a pic now!

Finally got my hands on some IS200 badges thanks to Terry for the tip off :winky:

Got them on so what do you guys think? And they are straight it's just the pic

Tezza_badge.jpg

Hey MAC where did you get the RS200 badge looks the biz ???

Concensus seems to be that you like em :D @ Aido - Is this anything like the badge you saw?

RS200_ASP.jpg

Got one but thought it would not look right on the back, plan to use it on the Sports Grill when I get it.

I got a set of RX 300 badges off eBay used the R from the RX and took the S off the end of the Lexus badge. The 200 is off a set of IS 200 badges again bought off eBay.

Concensus seems to be that you like em :D @ Aido - Is this anything like the badge you saw?

RS200_ASP.jpg

Got one but thought it would not look right on the back, plan to use it on the Sports Grill when I get it.

I got a set of RX 300 badges off eBay used the R from the RX and took the S off the end of the Lexus badge. The 200 is off a set of IS 200 badges again bought off eBay.

That's very cunning, thanks for the reply I will do the same !!

No mate, it's unlike any other badge I can see on the net, it was a very aggressive design if that makes sense, unfortunately I can't find it anywhere!

That's very cunning, thanks for the reply I will do the same !!

Can't take credit there the RX badge idea came from Matt McNally, after I posted looking for a "Lexus Style" RS.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links