Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

More Help Req'd

Dave-Ellen

bought a special number plate from DVLC

p170 lex :whistling:

what do I do now.............when i get the papers from them do i send the log book off then put the plate on ?

paid the £80 fee etc........

BTW

number is a boring one not as above

p170 lex  :whistling:

what do I do  now.............when i get the papers from them do i send the log book off then put the plate on ?

BTW

when you get documentation

along with your log book and mot, take it to dvla at .....sidcup :whistling:

they will give you a new tax disc, dont take the old one they will give you an envelope to send it off

then you can put plates and tax disc on car

can send it all off but it takes ages

and with all new toys

you need it asap :lol:

You will be suprised at how easy this process is. I was very impressed at how quick the whole thing can get done. Once she's stamped your log book and seen your tax disc you can put the plates on straight away!! :D

what do I do  now.............when i get the papers from them do i send the log book off then put the plate on ?

BTW

Dont understand

The point of paying the £80 is that they do ALL the paperwork for you - you dont need to take it anywhere - get the docs through, put new plates on, thats it

BTW

Dont understand

The point of paying the £80 is that they do ALL the paperwork for you - you dont need to take it anywhere - get the docs through, put new plates on, thats it

The £80 is the DVLA fee for admin and is included in the cost if you buy direct. My plate cost £250 including the transfer fee. If you buy from a third party they charge a fee on top of the DVLA costs to do the paperwork for you and make a profit.

Buy your plate on the net, cos you can't get one made "legally" without doing the transfer first. Take the lot to your local DVLA office, they do the paperwork and as soon as you walk out you can put your newplates on.

Dave

If when you sell the car you want to put the old plate back on and keep the new one for your new car you need to tell the DVLA now and they will keep the old plate for you.

:excl: people get a bit worried if they HPI a car and it's have a few different plate on it

Ade :D

Dave

If when you sell the car you want to put the old plate back on and keep the new one for your new car you need to tell the DVLA now and they will keep the old plate for you.

:excl:  people get a bit worried if they HPI a car and it's have a few different plate on it

Ade  :D

cheers Ade..........please PM me your email addy..............hoping to have the closure kit you ordered a while ago :blush: soon

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links