Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

My New Beasty

dangerous brain

Those look to me like Blitz Techno Speed Z1's - just like on my car :D

That car is awesome mate, you'll be well chuffed - need to get my alloys polished so they look like that again :D

It looks like there are a few mods on the car too in terms of performance - what is she kicking out power wise?

They are 19" blitz rims

Power wise I'm not sure to be honest but its running 1.1 bar so I guesstimate approx 375-380 at the wheels.

Can't beleive that no one has noticed that its a manual lol, its had a 6 speed getrag conversion :)

12167.jpg

Hope that's just a reflection on the n/s rear door ....

Looks nice :)

I'm not sure what you are seeing here but look at the last pic in the lineup focusing on the wheels it shows that door from another angle.

Anyone guess the colour BTW? :)

So are you selling the Supra then? What sort of money are you after for that mate?

In an ideal world it'll fetch the £14k its worth.

Its got massive power 395.2 at the wheels, nice rims, fantastic brakes, quality re-trim, good sounds, and phenomenal handling. The mods on it alone are worth £10k of the asking price lol. Its a set of 650cc injectors short of being able to bolt a big single turbo straight in there.

Sure you'll get it mate, it's a fantastic car!

I sometimes wish I didn't have mine tied round my neck as I'd be seriously biting people's hands off for cars like your Supra and some of the Vertex's that have come up lately!

Finance etc, nearly chopped it in for a GS430 a while back but they didn't know what to offer me for the car, so they just offered to take it with all the mods for the same price as a standard car :lol:

Keeping hold of it for now, but everytime I see something like this come up I kick myself :lol:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links