Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Silent, But Violent .......

MrADeveci

Thanks to the help of Chris (TheDon) we installed my new zorst last night ...............

I'm not a fan of loud nice making zorst's .... so I opted for the HKS Silent - Hi-Power !

It deepens the note, (when warm) ....... and certainly looks alot more manly !!

That old standard zorst just looked so small ..... especially after I put on the rear skirt !

Cheer again Chris ..... oh .. and Steff ! ;)

gallery_7604_85_3098.jpg

gallery_7604_85_41202.jpg

Got the same on my Tezza, which i got from Daza W's in trade for my Prolex Kazama...

It was quite abit louder on mine that on Daza's but i love the sound, its not loud at all, deep and burbles nice on idle :D

Shame the end pipe is mild steel!

Nice one Mr Face. Feel any different? :driving:

Sincerely hope you weren't up at 7:35am this morning doing it though!!!

:blink:

D.

Blah, details details.

Still too eraly for me to be of any use to anyone.

D.

can you feel any difference in the engine pickup?

To be honest ........... no :blink: :duh: :huh:

deep and burbles nice on idle :D

Yes I noticed this .......... especially on the down rev ? ... when you take your foot off the gas ........

can you feel any difference in the engine pickup?

To be honest ........... no :blink: :duh: :huh:

deep and burbles nice on idle :D

Yes I noticed this .......... especially on the down rev ? ... when you take your foot off the gas ........

Yep!

Its pretty loud when you go under a tunnel/bridge :D

But my s/c is about 50dB louder still, :lol:

looks very nice Ahmet....

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  if you look closley at the reflection in the bumper on the second picture it almost looks like you are taking the picture naked!!!!  :lol:  :lol:

Jason :P

hahahaha ! I was just wearing shorts .......... :lol::lol:

Good Spot !! I was wondering how long it would take someone to notice that too !

Good lad, looks much better :)

Did you reset the ECU mate as that was when I felt the biggest improvement after changing to an aftermarket exhaust?

Also mate, might just be worth taking a quick look at the rear hanger as the exhaust seems to be sitting a little bit too close to the right hand side of the lip mate, I hit something recently and mine moved over like that, just needs pushing back :)

So what's next fella?

Hmm ... yes I thought it was a little over to the right too ... will have to check the hanger .......

I didn't reset the ECU, as I didn't see any point really !

What's next ? ............. now that would be telling :whistling:

gallery_7604_85_41202.jpg

that is highly disturbing dude, please tell me you wernt naked!

Was a bugger getting that exhaust off and on again, never ever had as much trouble in my life!!!!

thank *** for breaker bars!! you will get used to it, and like you said it does look a bit manly compared to that pea shooter you had b4!

Plus you now have squeaky clean eyes from all that washing up liquid you poured into them! :D

Hmm ... yes I thought it was a little over to the right too ... will have to check the hanger .......

I didn't reset the ECU, as I didn't see any point really !

What's next ? ............. now that would be telling  :whistling:

I didnt reset the ecu after fitting my exhuast and it didnt feel any different at first, thats cause im lazy :D :D, after many miles it does feel a lot more free... do it mate :)

Haha that reminds me of that pic of the kettle off eBay - here look:

kettle.jpg

You're a secret voyeur Ahmet :P You weren't trying to see if anything fit into the back of the exhaust pipe were you :o

Get that ECU reset anyway mate, then the car can adapt quicker, I can't emphasise how much difference was made in my car, I'd had the SC fitted before the exhaust you see so it was still restrictive, as soon as the Hiper was on and the ECU reset a few weeks later it was like a new car again!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links