Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Unlucky Is200 Owner

pllusy

not having much luck only had car for 5 months and the last 3 some form of damage has been caused every month. first someone ran a key down the full drivers side of the car which cost a few quid to fix.

then 4 days after getting it back i found someone had caved in the passenger door and done a runner.

then yesterday i walked past the car in my works car park to find someone has hit the n/s/f and destoyed the headlamp scratched the bumper etc.

I dont really want to make a third visit to the bodyshop as i can fit a headlamp myself and ill just polish out the scratches best i can and live with them for now.

which brings me onto my point are there angel eye lights available for the 200 yet that doesnt reqire dismantleing the existing lamp? if not then does anyone know where i can pick up a n/s headlamp cheap as Im a bit skint at the moment with paying for the car and bodyshop bills! :crybaby:

mindless vandals!!!!!! its such a sad state of affairs that even your car isn't safe in a car park nowadays!!! sorry to hear about your mis-fortune mate. not sure about the angel-eyes, but am pretty sure someone will be along shortly to help you out

I don't suppose your works car park has any cctv's which caught the d1ck who scratched your bumper and lights ??

It could be worth asking, coz if there is such things as angel eyes headlights for an IS (I can't help you on this part) than the **** who done the damage could dig in to their pockets and put some money towards them !! ;)

unfortunatly no cctv in the building so the person lacking in driving ability has got away with it again! :tsktsk: asked about and no one has seen anything. also its not a staff only car park there are customers driving in and out all day so i cant even check staff cars to trace who done it. :sick:

hoping that i can get some form of different lights for it then im not spending more money on the car to make it look the same as it was before. im fed up doin that hopefully i can spend some money making it look a bit different.

I personally really like the DDEs, Halo's, Angel lights, whatever you want to call them :D

These guys are highly thought of in the USA and I was thinking about getting mine done!

http://www.advancedautomotiveconcepts.com/

I think UKAzn has these on his car, Fargo used to have them on the 200 I think as well...

..:: Edit ::.. Just realised those are the same guys who are on eBay from the looks of things - d'oh!

Altezza Scott had these on this website for £350+, not sure if anybody has fitted them.

Come to think of it not sure if ASP is still trading, he's gone very quite indeed....

ASP is trading.

Why did my post get deleted? i have no ties with ASP?

:tsktsk:

No $hit batman.

Don't want to take this post off topic... but thats some stupid moderatiing right there.

I wasn't advertising for ASP, it was a simple factual reply!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:S

there has been no moderator activity in this thread. :unsure:

You sure you actually posted?

Topic History Report

Topic Title  Unlucky Is200 Owner

Topic Description 

Topic Started on  Today, 12:57 PM

Topic Started by  pllusy

Last Post on  Today, 09:12 PM

Last Post by  Mr Morse

Average Posts per day  22

Moderator Log Entries

Member Name  Description  Date

There are no entries for this topic

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links