Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Loc Ireland Meet 2006

GALLA_4

That works out  :tsktsk: expensive for a 2 night stay!

Your right Mr M :o

660 Euros for 2 people/2night, plus ferries, petrol and that's 1,000 Euros gone! :o

Think i will have to give this a miss, as its just working out at to much :crying:

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

660 Euros for 2 people/2night, plus ferries, petrol and that's 1,000 Euros gone! :o

Mike Mike Mike!!

Lets do the math!!!!

€165 per person for 2 NIGHTS 2 DINNERS 2 BREAKFASTS

THATS €330 FOR 2 PEOPLE FOR THE BOTH NIGHTS, MEALS AND BREAKFASTS!!!

ITS VERY SIMPLE €330 = GBP£225 !!!!!!!!

Mike Mike Mike!!

Lets do the math!!!!

That is not what is says in your previous post Owen - 165 for me, 165 for Mrs M..... :duh:

Mike Mike Mike!!

Lets do the math!!!!

That is not what is says in your previous post Owen - 165 for me, 165 for Mrs M..... :duh:

€165 for you + €165 for Mrs M = €330 That gets ye Double room for Fri +Sat night, 2 meals and 2 breakfasts!

€330 grand total price Mike for you and the Mrs!!!

I really cant make it any simpler

Same here, just me and my mate. 2 x single rooms Fri & Sat Nites

€216 each Paul!

You will have your own single room plus breakfast on both mornings and dinner on both nights! As I said to gsportcars though the dinners we can replace with BBQ on the first night depending on numbers! All is possible once we get bookings!!

Cheers Owen, Will be booking this in the next few weeks once I'm back from my Hols. Then it's the ferry bookings

• 2 weeks later...

Guys I got a reply back from Lexus Marketing manager and will be talking to him next weeka bout the Lexus Ireland meet! Hopefully they may be able to work with us on this and make the weekend even more enjoyable! Maybe bring along a new IS250 or something!! I'll post up outcome of meeting here next week!

GALLA_4

Guys - I think there could be problems getting a lowered car onto the ferry.

Has anyone had any experiences or knows of the minimum ground clearence required?

Mike, i think Bazza+Dave E (Mr Prolex) have been on ferry :D

yep , no problems

although it does depend on the tide , wether its high or low dictates the angle of the ramp !!

Guys - I think there could be problems getting a lowered car onto the ferry.

Has anyone had any experiences or knows of the minimum ground clearence required?

a lot of irsish drifters come over on ferry and some of their cars are low as hell, not heard of anyone ripping bumper off or anything

my cars super low

Just get out and push it on then Mat, sure it will be fine when it doens't have your weight in the car :P

I've set mine to a foot high so I'm sure mine will be fine with me in there :lol:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk