Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Midlands Mini Xmas Meet

Mr Morse

Black Betty invites you come and caress her silky loins and listen to her husky voice... :winky:

Here we go folks:

Date: Saturday 3rd December

Time: table for 8pm, early doors for those interested! :lol:

Venue: Scruffy's Bistro, Derby Road, Nottingham

Scruffy's is a top bistro with with an excellent traditional British flavour menu, with many other daily specials. Just as an average guide, a meal plus drinks for two comes in at around £20 per head.

They get really busy at this time of year, with flouncy, nubile stoodies filling the place, so we have to book early. The venue is only a small place, so we are limited to a maximum 16 people.

Loads of guest houses and budget hotels within staggering distance.

ROLL CALL:

Mr Morse (Paid, Ordered)

Baby Shake (Paid, Ordered)

Waddy (Ordered)

Tracey

Aido (Paid, Ordered)

AD77 (Paid, Ordered)

Vinokirk (Paid, Ordered)

Lexus_Boy (Paid, Ordered)

Zee007 (Paid, Ordered)

Kazdul (Paid, Ordered)

Lexxy_703 + partner + hangovers (not eating)

Matt_Cook (Paid, Ordered)

Scarface (Paid, Ordered)

Mr & Mrs Wosket (Paid, Ordered)

ChrisH (Paid, Ordered)

Mr & Mrs JiberJaber (Ordered)

************ NOW CLOSED *****************

Edited by Mr Morse

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

flip, flip n flip!!! me n him indoors would have come, but it's our own Xmas bash the night before & i think i'm getting a bit old for 2 'party' nights together! :blush::sick:

perhaps we could just pop along to show our faces & have a tonic water or two with everyone before you sit down for your meal? :D

cheers, hic...

Abbie

flip, flip n flip!!! me n him indoors would have come, but it's our own Xmas bash the night before & i think i'm getting a bit old for 2 'party' nights together!  :blush:  :sick:

perhaps we could just pop along to show our faces & have a tonic water or two with everyone before you sit down for your meal?  :D

cheers, hic...

Abbie

That'll be great Abbie :D

More details to follow in next few days

A few nearby hotels, prices are for 2 people sharing a double/twin, does not include breakfast unless indicated:

Walton's, Derby Road (0115 947 5215) £85 - right across the road from Scruffy's

P&J Hotel, Derby Road (0115 978 3998) £68 inc breakfast. 5 mins walk

Strathdon, Derby Road (0115 941 8501) £95. 5 mins walk

Holiday Inn Express, Maid Marian Way £75. 10 mins walk

Edited by Mr Morse

OK, just spoke to the manager and we are all welcome!

There will be 2 menus - the normal bistro menu:

starter

main course (sausage & mash for Aido)

dessert

Or from the festive season menu (I can't say the X word as it has religious connotations :lol: )

starter

main course (beef, duck, turkey...)

dessert

Either menu is £22.50 plus drinks.

Drinks at Chateau Morse 7pm (or earlier for the headbangers :whistling:), table at 8pm

Looking forward to it!

I just read your updated sig and I'm peeing myself here Mike, you missed an o out of homo though :lol:

Yeah I'll have bangers and mash, they do good food there, look forward to the next visit :D

Black Betty invites you come and caress her silky loins and listen to her husky voice...  :winky:

Here we go folks:

Date: Saturday 3rd December

Time: table for 8pm, early doors for those interested!  :lol:

Venue: Scruffy's Bistro, Derby Road, Nottingham

Scruffy's is a top bistro with with an excellent traditional British flavour menu, with many other daily specials. Just as an average guide, a meal plus drinks for two comes in at around £20 per head.

They get really busy at this time of year, with flouncy, nubile stoodies filling the place, so we have to book early. The venue is only a small place, so we are limited to a maximum 16 people.

Loads of guest houses and budget hotels within staggering distance.

ROLL CALL:

Mr Morse + Baby Shake

Waddy + Tracey

Aido + Mrs Palm

AD77

Vinokirk

Lexus_Boy

Zee007

Kazdul

Lexxy_703 + partner + hangovers

Monster-Mat (possible)

Matt_Cook

Scarface (possible)

possible for Mr & Mrs prolex

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk