Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Some Photographs Of My Car

chisiang

Whats all the gadgets on the windscreen?

They are more or less unusable or not accurate any more due to my recent modifications.

The top most is the Blitz Power Meter i-D III. It measures your power, lap time and sprint time. But since I've changed my final drive, the speed and distance reflected is no longer acurrate (and thus all other functions). I believe there is a speed correction device but I still have no clue how to get it.

The next inline is the Blitz R-Fit. It's a piggy-back for adjusting air/fuel. And since I've installed the Apex-i Power FC, I don't need a piggy-back anymore :yawn:

Then it's the Blitz R-Vit. It plugs directly into the OBD port under the steering. It can display readings from your ECU, like water temp, intake temperature, injector cycle, AF controller activities, O2 readings, throttle position... etc etc. Rendered unusable by Power FC due to differences in protocol.

The one sitting on the dash just underneath the R-Vit is the Blitz MMD i-color. It has 1 x temp socket, 1 x press or wide band A/F socket capabilities, as well as the usual Power, torque, rpm, and speed display in TFT. Pretty neat. There's also graphical presentation for Power, torque and A/F ratio as well B)

The unit with a red cover is for electronic road toll deduction when entering CBDs area. :yack:

Oh man! you don't have enough gauges :o

Looks kinda whacky in there :lol:

I think you should get a HKS Camp system with a central mounted screen, would look whole lot neater ;)

I'm thinking of getting the Blitz SB-i Colour since i have no boost gauge.

What kind of ps are you getting, and boost?

Oh, get me a hook up on those late spec dials, me waaant! :P

Oh man! you don't have enough gauges :o

Looks kinda whacky in there :lol:

I think you should get a HKS Camp system with a central mounted screen, would look whole lot neater ;)

I'm thinking of getting the Blitz SB-i Colour since i have no boost gauge.

What kind of ps are you getting, and boost?

Oh, get me a hook up on those late spec dials, me waaant! :P

Selling away some of those gadgets on the windscreen. The Blitz SBC-i Colour is costly!! but it comes with a boost controller. The MMD i-Colour is almost half the price, but does not come with boost controller, and thus unable to read boost :geek:

I'm doing about 213 at the wheel @ 0.44 bar boost. :shifty:

But since I've changed my final drive, the speed and distance reflected is no longer acurrate (and thus all other functions). I believe there is a speed correction device but I still have no clue how to get it.

Could be done by directly connecting the speed-sensor to one of the abs-sensors (rear wheel).. :whistling: But I dunno how it's done...

With all those gadgets on the right and the "dangly bit" in the middle must be like peering out of a tank when you drive :hehe:

right on mate :crybaby: esp. doing a right turn. Can hardly see the apex of the bend, and occasionally even pedestrain on the zebra crossing :duh:

gotta remove them soon.

Loving you Tezza ( love the richness of the yellow)

looks sweet

like the momo s/wheel fit's in nice with the dash and rest of car

nice to see tezza owners on hear from all over the world :D

I chose the Merc Slk yellow :P Love it too!

Yeah, that's the great part 'bout the internet! I was having a major problem with the SC and was spending days browsing throught Japanese Altezza club's forum using babel fish translation and you know how those "Ing-guish" read after translation.... eg Subaru REGACY, or Nissan Sil-beer :mat: :lol:

'till I stumble upon this forum :blink: And Mr Singh to the rescue!! Thank you!

Here in Singapore we do have a small Altezza and IS200 club. Singapore is pretty small, so the numbers of owners are significantly lower, but we are much closer as we get to meet every week. :winky:

But I think all these information exchanges and sharing are great. It boost morale amidst the Tsunami, earthquake, and terrorism rubbish.

id be intrested in the Blitz R-Vit....if you are selling.

any of your altezza owners fitted a aftermarket Tacho, that could help me with the fitting of mine

Yeah, I'm selling my R-Vit! Let me know your offer :winky:

We've got a few with turbo system, as well as one with 2JZ-GTE turbo :blink:

Haven't seen many yellow 1's about and your looked different colour to the 1's I've seen

did you have it resprayed as you say it's merc yellow

ah yeah that Mr Singh he know's everything :lol:

Yeah, It was black, and I have it resprayed to merc SLK yellow. :) but I need to do something about my wheels... don't really match the yellow. :yawn:

Tacho.....not Turbo

i dont have problems with Turbo, the monster has HKS twins and the drift car will soon be turbocharged aswell......however tacho seems to be quite difficult to sort out

oops! So far I can' tr remember if any1 here got their tacho replaced. What sort of problem did you face? Intermittent or sporadic tacho? Or wiring?

A tachometer:

instrument that indicates the speed, usually in revolutions per minute, at which an engine shaft is rotating. Some tachometers, especially those used in automobiles, are similar in construction and operation to automotive speedometers. Other types, often connected directly to the shaft whose speed they indicate, are small electric generators whose output voltage is proportional to speed. This voltage is applied to a voltmeter whose dial is calibrated in speed units. Another type, used only with engines having an ignition system, operates by counting the pulsations of current or voltage in the ignition system, the number of these being proportional to the speed of the shaft.

Haven't seen many yellow 1's about and your looked different colour to the 1's I've seen

did you have it resprayed as you say it's merc yellow

ah yeah that Mr Singh he know's everything :lol:

Yeah, It was black, and I have it resprayed to merc SLK yellow. :) but I need to do something about my wheels... don't really match the yellow. :yawn:

Go black

It'll look oh so sweet :winky:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links