Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Santa Pod Rwyb

Adie

Santa pod are holding another Run What Yer Brung on the 5th and 6th November. The Saturday night (5th) is only for invited cars. So it'll be the big boys only. There is also going to be the top 3 - 4 sec drag cars as well as Trucks. Then a firework show. Price is about £18 for grandstand. Should be a top night.

The following day is the RWYB so nows the chance to get your car down that 1/4 mile strip.

I'll have a look for the proper details and post them here.

I'll be there on the Sat night and definitely will be flinging myself down that track on the Sunday :D

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

C'mon dude.....lookin forward to spankin' your arse  :lol:

:lol: Yeah you and everyone else. I've not won a race yet :crybaby:

A tip for you guys, don't race Mike, he'll spank your asses if he gets the launch right, and all while he's sipping a gin and tonic and knocking one out - that's the advantage of an auto box you see - I got caught out big time the other night!!!

C'mon dude.....lookin forward to spankin' your arse  :lol:

:lol: Yeah you and everyone else. I've not won a race yet :crybaby:

A tip for you guys, don't race Mike, he'll spank your asses if he gets the launch right, and all while he's sipping a gin and tonic and knocking one out - that's the advantage of an auto box you see - I got caught out big time the other night!!!

Im only going as it looks to be a good day out.............. :D +my car is off the road, :crybaby: needs alot off work done on it ;)

You maen a beer sesh Thom?

No pal, I feel well ill just at the thought of ale at the moment :sick:

My car will be standard by the time this comes around :crying:

Quick bump on this as it's next weekend..... :)

I will be there Zee........... :D i will have the wife and kids with me as we are going to make a weekend off it........told me boys that we are camping :crying: O well should be fun :whistling: any camp sites in and a round the Pod ??

I will be there Zee........... :D i will have the wife and kids with me as we are going to make a weekend off it........told me boys that we are camping :crying: O well should be fun :whistling: any camp sites in and a round the Pod ??

Could try Billing Aquadrome mate

bloomin ek !

marcus ....its november :ohmy:

youre a braver man than me :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk