Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Eid Mubarak

SHAHZ

Well today will be the last of 30 days of fasting and will be Eid tomorrow and i would like to wish all Eid Mubarak :), have a good one peeps, and dont stuff your faces too much :lol::lol: :)...a bit early, but i wont be around for a while

Actually its Eid on Friday! :lol:

Well round our end it is anyway but it was announced on the radio that its Thursday...you would think that with all this technology they could decide on the day! Ever year its the same old thing.

EID MUBARAK to all! :D

Actually its Eid on Friday! :lol:

Well round our end it is anyway but it was announced on the radio that its Thursday...you would think that with all this technology they could decide on the day! Ever year its the same old thing.

EID MUBARAK to all! :D

Ours is Friday too!

None the less - EID MUBARAK! :)

This used to drive me crazy out in Nigeria when they'd change their minds at the last minute......and no one bothered to show up for work either day, Christians included!

Scuse me for being a goon, but what is Eid Mubarak? :crybaby:

Here :D

The Islamic holiday of Eid ul-Fitr (Arabic: عيد الفطر), often abbreviated as simply Eid, marks the end of Ramadan, the month of fasting. On the day of the celebration, a typical Muslim family gets up very early and attends special prayers held only for the occasion in big mosques, in large open areas, stadiums or arenas. The festivities and merriment start after the prayers with visits to the homes of friends and relatives and thanking the Creator for all blessings. Eid is a time to come together as a community and to renew friendship and family ties. This is a time for peace for all Muslims in the world to devote to prayers and mutual well-being.
Eid Mubarak -  A phrase of greetings  to congratulate each other on holidays.  It literally means, "Blessed Festival!"

The Islamic holiday of Eid ul-Fitr (Arabic: عيد الفطر), often abbreviated as simply Eid, marks the end of Ramadan, the month of fasting. On the day of the celebration, a typical Muslim family gets up very early and attends special prayers held only for the occasion in big mosques, in large open areas, stadiums or arenas. The festivities and merriment start after the prayers with visits to the homes of friends and relatives and thanking the Creator for all blessings. Eid is a time to come together as a community and to renew friendship and family ties. This is a time for peace for all Muslims in the world to devote to prayers and mutual well-being.
Eid Mubarak -  A phrase of greetings  to congratulate each other on holidays.  It literally means, "Blessed Festival!"

Thanks Anees,sounds like a really wonderfull day. I would like to wish Eid Mubarak (now that I know what it is) to all of you guys & gals who celebrate this festival. Have a really great day.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links