Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Another Reminder ........

MrADeveci

...... just another reminder, please be vigilant at all times with your vehicle.

Night before yesterday, an elderly couple where forced out of there X reg LEXUS IS200 in GREEN in ILFORD when two suspects approached the car and said

"Get out, we have got a gun"

No gun was seen, but both victims were dragged out of the car ................

X REG LEXUS IS200 in GREEN - STOLEN FROM ILFORD.

Stay VIGILANT.

Thanks

If only you could get the doors to auto-lock on the Lexus, I had that on my BMW and wife had it on her Laguna... not going to stop them if they have a gun, but does stop someone opening doors at lights etc. I keep on forgetting in the Lexus.

Glad the owners are ok, in end of day that is all that matters, a car can always be replaced.

If only you could get the doors to auto-lock on the Lexus, I had that on my BMW and wife had it on her Laguna

its a CBEST setting - speak to your dealer.

My dealer could not get the autolock to work - the ECU was not having it.

They did however activate the un-lock when you shift into P.

So - I get in the car, and lock myself in. When I stop, and put it in park, the doors automatically unlock

i generally lock myself in when I get into the car...and normally the missus loks at me when we get out, because i always forget to unlock. Perhaps we should start going vigilante..with cans of coca cola/mace/ash/fine sand to chuck at the would be assailant.

pity - cant return to the middle ages, with self armed maces/ daggers/ crossbows :) Ah peaceloving england....

But that might not be such a good idea, if they run up to the car when you've just parked up.. As was the case when Parthibans car was stolen.

of course - they also have to get past the Clifford Blackjax ;)

I have the blackjaxx too. My Clifford also locks all the doors as soon as drive away, and auto-unlocks once I take the key out of the ignition.

Perhaps we should start going vigilante..with cans of coca cola/mace/ash/fine sand to chuck at the would be assailant.

Party popper filled with pepper or chilli sauce? Should take 'em down. :winky:

Perhaps we should start going vigilante..with cans of coca cola/mace/ash/fine sand to chuck at the would be assailant.

Errrmm.....not sure that's a good one. Just think of the "mess" they'll leave on the seat :lol:

i know - keep a live ferret of cat for journeys, so you can toss em at woudl be assailant...this is strictly in a non greviosu bodily injury to the animal of course...due to its basic instincts to right themselves///they will grab onto the nearest object....flung at...

Errrmm.....not sure that's a good one. Just think of the "mess" they'll leave on the seat :lol:

Okay then, ditch the chilli sauce, stick with the pepper.

Update ...........

The Green lexus was used to steal a moped yesterday .... in Chingford ...... (Waltham Forest)

So again ............. keep a watch out !

They used a car to steal a moped ? :blink:

Did they ditch the Lexus then, and keep the poxy bike ?

Scarface, that new picture of yours is disturbing me.......it looks threatening :P

Update ...........

The Green lexus was used to steal a moped yesterday .... in Chingford ...... (Waltham Forest)

Scarface, that new picture of yours is disturbing me.......it looks threatening :P

It's to make up for his lack of BHP :lol:

Update ...........

It's to make up for his lack of BHP :lol:

Yeah, they probably stripped the engine out of the moped and put the power to the back wheels - all 50cc's of it ! :lol:

Is this a london centric thing or does it happen else where ?

I have never heard of anyone being carjacked in Yorkshire but I would not be surprised if it did happen.

Neither my self or the wife take any precautions when in the car

pity - cant return to the middle ages, with self armed maces/ daggers/ crossbows :) Ah peaceloving england....

I carry a japaese weapon called a "kubatan" which is cunningly discuised as a keyring (honestly Mr Officer :winky: ) . Only costs a fiver or so and will inflict untold damage on any vermin wishing to disturb the tranquility of your day.

Free lessons to LOC members anytime at TDi Towers :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links