Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Wot Up Guys

Mitch

thanks for comments guys.

pushing out 280bhp and 272lb ft standard, 0-60 in 5.8secs and 0-100 in 14.2, 155mph limited

got a pop charger in garage to replace standard factory air intake box which should add a not very noticeable 6bhp but sound even better than it does from 4000rpms

grounding kit aswell to smooth the engine at idle aswell, black chrome Z badges from USA and smoked windows

also maybe nismo rear wing

maybe a kit later on aswell as supercharger

few guys on 350zuk.com running superchargers and couple others have twin turbo kits on :blink:

i'll try and stop by every so often,

zee hows things geezer?

you saw me driving it saturday? where bouts. i got back into stafford bout 4:30pm

as for head turner--damn right it is, the Lex used to get attention but not like this

and at 80mph im gettin 31.7mpg according to computer in the Z

Mate, when you are ready to sell the car in 10 years time, I will buy it off ya ;-)

you saw me driving it saturday? where bouts. i got back into stafford bout 4:30pm

as for head turner--damn right it is, the Lex used to get attention but not like this

and at 80mph im gettin 31.7mpg according to computer in the Z

You were driving down Mill Street, watch looking at the car, and then noticed it was you. You must be very proud of it.

yeah recorded 5th gear on sky+ watched it quite a bit ;0)

rillo-do you mean the make of the car or my personal name for the car?

its a nissan 350z GT havent named it anything though

lee- yeah very proud of the car, ppl love it always staring specially when boot it. ppl always letting me out of junctions aswell

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links