Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Time To Change

Sipey

Hi guys and gals,

I have now sold me car :crybaby: and will be picking up the new motor on Saturday :D . Although it is not a Lexus I shall pop back in on a regular basis.

Supercharher, Prolex Manifold, Super Drager and various other bits are still available. If you are interested, please give me a call.

Regards,

Mark

Hi guys and gals,

I have now sold me car :crybaby: and will be picking up the new motor on Saturday :D . Although it is not a Lexus I shall pop back in on a regular basis.

Supercharher, Prolex Manifold, Super Drager and various other bits are still available. If you are interested, please give me a call.

Regards,

Mark

What new motor did you go for ?

Monaro :D :D good choice that man

awsome car, not convinced I'd want the fuel bill, but if you can afford to run one, then :yahoo:

The majority of my travels are via motorways and at 80mph it ticks over at under 2,000rpm making it more economical than the supercharged IS200.

Besides - I can claim back my milage through work so am OK on that front. It is tyres and brake pads that may prove to be an expense

Have to check out what this monaro is..

Ahh now i remember its the australian built muscle car. Definitely not a common site on our roads. Nice choice although people will say its a vauxhall after all.

Was the s/c'd lex that bad on fuel in comparison?

5.7litres of v8 will hurt the pocket on fuel...

Good Luck with the new Car..

Great bit of kit...

Heres the model i was hoping to buy if my lotto numbers came up :)

HSV GTS-R 5.7 V8. 27,000 miles. Purchased new from HSV UK Ltd. Number 015. Callaway C4B engine with Whipple supercharger, water/air intercooler. Mahle pistons, Aquamist water injection, ARP bolts. Baffled sump, oil cooler, roller rockers, high volume fuel pump, steel shim head gaskets, 4-1 headers, 2.5" straight through system, Racelogic 5 setting traction control, Tremec close ratio gearbox with 55% uprated cluch and flywheel, Rip Shifter, AP 6 pot front & 4 pot rear brakes, uprated 30mm front roll bar, adjustable rear bar, adjustable Koni's all round, Ronal wheels 18x8 &18x9.5, power steering oil cooler, High spec model with electronic climate control, radio/tape/l0stack CD. Red/Black leather upholstery, excellent condition. Develops 545bhp/56Sft/lb torque..At 2300rpm develops 515 ft Ibs. All dyno graphs available. Priced sensibly, the mods cost more than price. Genuine reason for selling. £SOLD (17/09/05)

Great cars , drove my mates one in Saudi(badged a chevy lumina ss over there but part of the GM group), solid as a rock at 150MPH and a pussycat to drive .

The majority of my travels are via motorways and at 80mph it ticks over at under 2,000rpm making it more economical than the supercharged IS200.

Be careful though.

Them big V8's are so addictive and it's REALLY hard not to keep flooring it and grinning like a buffoon and using up all your petrol.

Basically i'm well jealous :sick: You'll love it

What sort of cash are you wanting for the SuperCharger?

More than youre willing to pay :lol:

Probably :D

What are you prepared tp pay - I was looking at 1,100 with the TDI induction kit included

Hermmmmm what sort of milage/age is the S/C?

More than youre willing to pay :lol:

Probably :D

What are you prepared tp pay - I was looking at 1,100 with the TDI induction kit included

Hermmmmm what sort of milage/age is the S/C?

I have had it just over a year and put 15000 on it

Regards.

Mark

Great cars , drove my mates one in Saudi(badged a chevy lumina ss over there but part of the GM group), solid as a rock at 150MPH and a pussycat to drive .

Be careful though.

Them big V8's are so addictive and it's REALLY hard not to keep flooring it and grinning like a buffoon and using up all your petrol.

Basically i'm well jealous :sick: You'll love it

Sounds just like driving my LS400...... :tomato:

awsome car, not convinced I'd want the fuel bill, but if you can afford to run one, then :yahoo:

Well, picked it up at 2:00pm and got in an hor ago AND CAN'T STOP SMILING :D

According to the onboard compter, optimum speed for mpg is 125mph. At 100mph the car is ticking over at 2,250 revs. I put 30 quids worth of fuel in at Basildon and drove to maidenhead. Then drove to Slough and back to Maidenhead. Then from Maidenhead to Reading and back to Maidenhead and I still have 70 miles left out of that 30 quid so quite pleased with that. Might go back out again in a minute :D :driving:

Well, picked it up at 2:00pm and got in an hor ago AND CAN'T STOP SMILING :D

According to the onboard compter, optimum speed for mpg is 125mph. At 100mph the car is ticking over at 2,250 revs. I put 30 quids worth of fuel in at Basildon and drove to maidenhead. Then drove to Slough and back to Maidenhead. Then from Maidenhead to Reading and back to Maidenhead and I still have 70 miles left out of that 30 quid so quite pleased with that. Might go back out again in a minute :D :driving:

Any pics of the car, exterior - interior? :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links