Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Do You Like This Design?

maneesh

I personally love the design of this car, particularly the front..

http://www.autoservice-online.at/upload/Au...erSeite_seh.jpg

http://www.auto2.hu/images/ujautok/bemutatok/159/159elol.jpg

3.2 model with 4WD sounds tempting!

If I was to be boringly picky I don't like those spotlights. Plus Alfa Romeo aren't really known for reliabiliy.

thats nice :)

put a lexus badge on it and it would sell loads :lol:

i'd agree with that statement, only if the italian mechancial/electrical compoents were also replaced with Japanese mechancial/electrical compoents :D

i'd agree with that statement, only if the italian mechancial/electrical compoents were also replaced with Japanese mechancial/electrical compoents :D

i agree, imagine if that was a lexus i think the worlds press would go crazy. I get the impression people just think its another gorgeous alfa but its bound to go wrong

i agree, imagine if that was a lexus i think the worlds press would go crazy. I get the impression people just think its another gorgeous alfa but its bound to go wrong

I think it's a fantastic looking car...just don't drive it...then it won't break!

But I suppose you'll lose £1000 each time you blink....

I saw the Brera up close in the Frankfurt motor show , alright ....but nothing to get excited about...

however the Mitsubishi Concept was also there and wow...sure hope it makes it into production as is...

Concept...rumoured to be the new Lancer

Yes i like that Lancer.... although better placed and badged as a colt.

I love my mitsubishi's.

The gap between the world's best engineered cars and the worst engineered cars has narrowed considerably over the last 20 years.

Just as Japanese cars used to feel tinny and cheap compared to other brands, it's largely no longer the case.

However, many people still carry around the prejudice that Japanese cars are inferior. WE know different of course.

In the same manner, Alfas have improved compared with 20 years ago, and are still improving. In an era, where car many car designs are so similar, it's great to see designers daring to be different.

Alfa-Not there yet, Friend of mine had a new 147 last year, he used to have to put in a litre of engine oil every 4 weeks........I had a diesel galant for years and never had to top it up between 5000 mile services...

Italians are excellent at designing cars etc... but there electronics suck!

However if u hear a GTA driving past, you will know about it, the sound is simply stunning :D

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(T7RY B @ Feb 23 2006, 03:49 AM) </div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

This has a great rear end!

IMG_0238.jpg

for real, but the stature of the car makes the exhaust looks like a dog getting ready to go for a dump.

love the lights and the bodywork behing the rear wheels.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links