• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tickets have arrived !

sadly to the wrong address !

they are being sent to me today

so you should all expect them before the end of the week

:D

Seems like i'm too late to buy these cheap tickets :blush: :P

how else can I get them and any chance with the club/stand area :P :question: :winky:

Sanj,

You maybe able to still get entry tickets from the main website still, if not you can pay on the gate. I do have a spare stand pass if you are definately going to come though (payment in cups of tea on day) :winky:

p.m. me your addy and I will get it in the post if you want :D

Is there a dress code for Japfest?

You could wear you dress suit Maneesh :lol: but jeans & trainers will be fine along with a rain coat just in case :D

ALL tickets will be posted today by 1st class, so you should have them very soon :winky:

pm sent janey :winky:

maneesh you also have a reply :winky:

hopefully most of the crew will be attending from the germany trip....how much are the tickets then? web or on the gate :blush::question: java script:emoticon(':question:', 'smid_17')

:question:

pm sent janey :winky:

maneesh you also have a reply :winky:

hopefully most of the crew will be attending from the germany trip....how much are the tickets then? web or on the gate :blush::question: java script:emoticon(':question:', 'smid_17')

:question:

Tickets on gate are £14 details

or here @ £11 Ticket booking Hopefully as the page is still coming up you can still get them :D

My goodness I'm soooooooooo nice & helpful :lol:

Tickets on gate are £14 details

or here @ £11 Ticket booking Hopefully as the page is still coming up you can still get them :D

My goodness I'm soooooooooo nice & helpful :lol:

tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo nice and very, very helpful!

danke shan....again :) :winky:

Is there a dress code for Japfest?

You could wear you dress suit Maneesh :lol: but jeans & trainers will be fine along with a rain coat just in case :D

ALL tickets will be posted today by 1st class, so you should have them very soon :winky:

Cool. Can't wait, hope the weather holds out for us...

hopefully mine will arrive tomorrow unless,like my cup final tickets they've been stolen !

If you had replied to your email Mr Ellen it would have been with you today :P

But yes you should now have it by the weekend, but only if you are a good boy :whistling:

2 Things:

Do we display our Big Card in the Dash or Window?

What time is everyone gonna be getting there?

#1 - Dash is best place :winky:

#2 - No idea, I would guess as early as possible to try & beat the ques, but then gain that doesn't always work :blush:

Thanks for all your thanks :D I'm just imagining all those smiles on your faces when you opened your big envelopes :lol:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk