Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Japshow @ Santa Pod

johnboy

Might try and pop in to watch, its a fair drive for me so could be an early morning :( or can we go up on the sat and camp over ?????

Yeah you can mate. Its on all weekend so you can still do the 1/4 mile on the sat if you want too.

Hmmm might go up on sat and have a few beers that night lolol dunno if ill have my car that weekend might be at TDI :winky:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Club stand tickets arrived today,

Could everyone who wants a stand ticket pm me, with the address they want it sent to.

It is 1 ticket per car, let me know how many tickets you require.

If you want advance entry tickets, they can still be purchaed from the website, link on first post, they are available until thursday.

Thanks

John

How many stand tickets have you got John and when do you need to know by? My car might not be back for this meet so I dont want to jump in and use up a needed ticket.

I see you've booked 20 cars.. When do you need to know by though please mate??

Edited by Adie

How many stand tickets have you got John and when do you need to know by? My car might not be back for this meet so I dont want to jump in and use up a needed ticket.

Adie

I still have enough tickets at the moment, if you still want a ticket

Adie

I still have enough tickets at the moment, if you still want a ticket

You have PM :)

My pass arrived today, Thanks John...Its going to be a good one! all going well my new brakes will be fitted :)

Is there a convoy yet?

I want to get you a little thankyou John, since you have put alot of effort into organising this trip and last trip, was thinking Lagers so whats your brand?

we got there quite early, i think about 9am maybe earlier...they take your pic when you pull in, you can purchase them later...we was there before the pics.

Are you racing Craig? If yes you will need your paper driving license.

Will Mat be there again?

As this is the final Jap Show it will be extremely busy. I suggest if you're racing then get there for around 8ish and que up to sign on straight away..

You'll also spend ALL day queing in your car to get on the strip :crybaby:

we got there quite early, i think about 9am maybe earlier...they take your pic when you pull in, you can purchase them later...we was there before the pics.

Are you racing Craig? If yes you will need your paper driving license.

Don't I wish!! :D

With a standed Gs300 Sport i think i'll give the racing a miss. :lol:

Last time I went down the pod was in a turbo charged mini clubman estate!!!! :blush:

My Lexus will be the one shining in the car park :)

Look forward to seeing you guys there.

Regards Craig.

My pass arrived today, Thanks John...Its going to be a good one! all going well my new brakes will be fitted :)

Is there a convoy yet?

I want to get you a little thankyou John, since you have put alot of effort into organising this trip and last trip, was thinking Lagers so whats your brand?

was thinking of meeting up at the birchanger services again, will have to be early :tomato:

I still have few tickets left if anyone interested, i will have to know soon to be able to get them to you in time.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk