Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Schumacher's Final Race: What A Performance!

Anees

What a sad day.... the end of Micheal Schumacher in a Formula 1 car. :blink:

However, a wonderful drive to end his career, overtaking almost everyone to get up to 4th after a puncture which left him last and over 70sec behind the leaders. Just shows his desire, motivation and bravery.

Formula 1 is not going to be as exciting (for me) next year.

Definitely the worlds best F1 driver of all time, but not the best worlds champion. Which is annoying as if he had not done those stupid unsporting actions in the past he woould be the best champion ever.

Still, best of luck Michael.

oldcro :D

Sad to see MS leave, shame it wasn't with the championship but still a great final race.

Great driver did alot for F1 and the prancing horse...Hope he has a good retirement and im sure after a few years he will get bored and end up in Enduro racing.

Sad to see MS leave, shame it wasn't with the championship but still a great final race.

Great driver did alot for F1 and the prancing horse...Hope he has a good retirement and im sure after a few years he will get bored and end up in Enduro racing.

Ditto that.

Maybe he will get bored and come back to F1... unlikely but there you go.

What a sad day.... the end of Micheal Schumacher in a Formula 1 car. :blink:

However, a wonderful drive to end his career, overtaking almost everyone to get up to 4th after a puncture which left him last and over 70sec behind the leaders. Just shows his desire, motivation and bravery.

Formula 1 is not going to be as exciting (for me) next year.

As ive said before.....he's brilliant! And it shows that someone of hes talent can add excitement to racing.

I wish him all the best for the future and whatever path he chooses to take.

Dont forget Alonso is the youngest double world champion ever,theres a lot left in him yet :whistling:

M.S enjoy your retirement....you wont be missed.

alonso has a long long way to go yet until he can beat schumacher's records

1st grand prix winners 250starts 91wins

1st 2nd 3rd ,most wins in season 2000=9, 2001=9, 2002=11, 2004=13

1st number of consecutive wins 2004=7

1st number of poles=68

1st total number of fastest laps=76

1st season fastest laps=10 (2004)

1st total number of podium finishes=154

1st & 2nd season podium finishes 17 (2002-every race) & 15 (2004)

1st number of consecutive podiums=19 (2002)

1st number of front row starts=108

1st number of grands prix finished in points=190

1st number of leaders in race (at least 1 lap)=131

1st number of doubles (poles & wins in same race)=37

1st number of hat-tricks(pole,win & fastest lap in same race)=22

1st career points=1364 (alain prost=798.5, ayrton senna=614)

so i guess you are right, the most succesful F1 driver in history will not be missed...... :blink:

Dont forget Alonso is the youngest double world champion ever,theres a lot left in him yet :whistling:

M.S enjoy your retirement....you wont be missed.

I do respect that MS has one of the best records in F1 (well perhaps the best), but i don't think he is a sportsman. Too many grey areas in his career.

Lots of new blood in the sport for next season.

Were going to have at least 3 britons on the grid next year!

Role on March 2007

Totally awesome F1 driver and without a doubt one of if not the best ever.....but a boring personality and a bad sportsman....really not bothered that he's gone!

On another note did any of you see Raikkonen make his comment to Martin Brundell in the pit lane on ITV??!!

Brundell was doing his usual interviews pre-race and walking down to Schumachers end as Pele was about to give him a trophy of some sort! Raikkonen was leaning on the wall and Brundell asked what was going on and Raikkonen replied "I don't know, I've just had a $hit"!!....Oh man i Pi$$ed my pants laughing...LIVE on ITV...brilliant!!! I think what made it funnier is the fact that Raikkonen is just so straight and boring!! :lol::lol:

That must be on youtube or something like that by now!! :lol:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links