Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is200 Turbo

Nice one Ellz, should look nice and bling when done :)

All in all its going well, the only remaining factor is if my wallet can strech the distance :lol:

Thats the only problem, these projects have a habit of going over budget. Just hope its not too much over for you :(

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

didnt think my topic would get dragged into things but seems to late, can all people please not post ANYTHING that is not off topic I will be pm'ing a Moderator to remove the post that i think have been unreasonable.

If you want another thread you can make one yourself your all well capable of that.

Before any one says anything of "why did you take your car to TDi then, if your saying your not backing them" Firstly its none of your Effing business where i take my car and money, and also there the only company (i know of) that have installed a HKS FCON Pro to a lexus IS, I know for a FACT they have installed Guilhams, Daza, Daves and pretty sure Adies. The fact that the turbo kit is similar to Daves (the only piece being the manifold which is sourced from USA) is a none starter as mines had a extra bit added to make the turbo come off at different angle.

Enough said and back on topic please i will be adding more post to it as they come, Mark if you could please email info to me first and i will post up realivant info to stop all the accusations etc.

Hope everyone has a good bank holiday im very hung over and am going back to sleep :hehe:

you going to be at JAE again with the car this year Ellz? Looking foward to seeing it, should be quite quick :winky:

Yup deffo gonna be there unless it blows up (touching wood) lol only thing that i havent budgeted for is new clutch and flywheel and as mine has done nearly 100,000 miles i dont think any launches will be happening lolol, something else i gotta save up for lol

How long do you rekon yours will be, saw the engine at TDi didnt look to good :(

you going to be at JAE again with the car this year Ellz? Looking foward to seeing it, should be quite quick :winky:

Yup deffo gonna be there unless it blows up (touching wood) lol only thing that i havent budgeted for is new clutch and flywheel and as mine has done nearly 100,000 miles i dont think any launches will be happening lolol, something else i gotta save up for lol

How long do you rekon yours will be, saw the engine at TDi didnt look to good :(

should be at JAE :unsure:

should be at JAE :unsure:

That's fantasic news Adie :D

ellz, might be a bit off topic but could you tell me what size intercooler that is you have fitted? :D

many thanks.

Sorry mate not 100% sure came with the kit from gav, went to TDi today for a look around will post a few pics up later on

nice one elliot...things coming along then......

how was the mo looking........

if you mean the monster it was looking good, dash looks wicked did a good job, the place was a bit busy, they got the lambo in there, the monster, a big single supra, red celica, another IS200, 2 evo's, and a few more including a IS200 outside, all a bit squeezed lololol.

ellz, might be a bit off topic but could you tell me what size intercooler that is you have fitted? :D

many thanks.

Sorry mate not 100% sure came with the kit from gav, went to TDi today for a look around will post a few pics up later on

ah no worries, maybe gav could share some light on it when he pops up again lol :D

can't remember off hand what the dimensions are.

I know it is 3" thick

and I think the length and height are about 600mm x 300mm.

That should be for the core size.

Elliot I think the dimensions are written on the delivery docket I sent you for the intercooler????

so your making positive progress ?

im very glad to hear it . hope you get sorted soon my turbo is now finished and when i get the time to do a post about it ill get her up :)

i forgot to msg ya saying i got the part ive now to install it but im busy atm :s time is short

so your making positive progress ?

im very glad to hear it . hope you get sorted soon my turbo is now finished and when i get the time to do a post about it ill get her up :)

i forgot to msg ya saying i got the part ive now to install it but im busy atm :s time is short

you sly dog wheres the blog we all want LoL get some vids up of it as well :)

Glad to hear things are working out mate and that at TDi progress is being made.

I would just like to ask if you can shed any light on this topic you made here mate: http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/ind...;hl=gram+lights

Any info as to where and how much would be appreciated. You could PM me if you prefer.

All the best,

Jamie

looks great mate.

Bet you can't wait to get it running and away.

Stav

Yup very true, im so busy over the next few weeks that i mighy not be able to pick it up tho which is so annoying :(

Mark apparently the front bumper does need trimming around the grill a little not sure if its the top or bottom one tho

Spoke to mark today apparently its running 190 at the hubs which sounds good, they are doing some road mapping today, so everyone just keep your fingers crossed for my clutch :whistling: Lol

Spoke to mark today apparently its running 190 at the hubs which sounds good, they are doing some road mapping today, so everyone just keep your fingers crossed for my clutch :whistling: Lol

Do you know what sort of boost its running or will be running? :)

Do you know what sort of boost its running or will be running? :)

Not sure what boost it was running when it got that figure as Sam did the mapping, i should think around 0.5 bar as thats safe (ish) for the internals

finally seem to be having some luck with your car ellzy

all seems to be coming together

looks like it might be ready for the ring trip :whistling:

the "camel crap", i thought it was part of a donkey :unsure:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links