Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Graphics On My Is200

DOWD

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Each to their own....its all down to personal taste & choice - we'd all be driving round in identical cars if it wasn't the case :)

Dowd, you obviously enjoy getting noticed & I can guarantee that's what happens :winky:

well not really sure where i should start so lets make it simple - it looks ......... no i cant even find a polite word to describe it - sorry.

were you sober when these were put on?

I try and be constructive and positive in whatever I post on the LOC site and it is very easy to knock others and what they like and don't like. Having said that I have to admit you have not added any value (financially or aesthetically) to your car in fact quite the opposite. Luckily the graphics are only temporary.

On the positive side, if it makes you happy and more importantly if you think they look good then knock yourself out and add some more.

Were you inspired by this?

(Barryboys.co.uk)

stringbackessomondy.jpg

Got to agree with all, that is just plain wrong mate. Keep on like that and you could be SOTW.

p.s. Shopping list looks OK though.

Edited by MacRS200

Not my cup of tea im afraid.

Loose the bonnet decals altogether, the side and bumper would probably look better if they were smaller and in black or charcoal

Each to their own, as you can probably tell ive had some stick for the spoiler ive recently added! However if you like it thats what counts.

The banter's all good , you have to be prepared for a verbal bashing if you're going to post something out of the norm on here, i learnt that the hard way didn't i Rikos :lol:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links