Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Ulitmate Track Day ?

Dave-Ellen

If i was to come i would be deffo camping cant afford some s****y hotel, gotta rough it :D LoL

£250 for a weekend of open track isnt to bad, and if in 2008 should have the car all ridged up for the corners :) dont think internal will be afforded by then :(

Put my down for a price dependant on the track, as petrol is a given

i think a rough price will be needed before any commitment

quickly working out a rough guestimate

petrol £360

track £250

hotels £300

etc

seems to be mounting up fast :crying:

If you take a mate, then you can 1/2 the price :winky: depending on what sort of mate it is :o

i dont look at it as cost type thing more the experience of going to southern france by car with a load of like minded people for one hell of a experience .

cost is minimal

its a few tanks of fule . if your getting 300 ish miles per tank out of a 1600 mile journey + track time that would be 6 full tanks .

bit of spending money .

and sharing rooms always cuts cost

you get to see some savage sights on the way . brillent photo ops !

i dont look at it as cost type thing more the experience of going to southern france by car with a load of like minded people for one hell of a experience .

cost is minimal

its a few tanks of fule . if your getting 300 ish miles per tank out of a 1600 mile journey + track time that would be 6 full tanks .

bit of spending money .

and sharing rooms always cuts cost

you get to see some savage sights on the way . brillent photo ops !

How very True :D

Yup, i'm up for it, I remember you mentioning it in Germany Dave and thinking whatever it costs i'll be there :)

It'll be an awesome experience.

@Elexes - Are you allowed back on the continent then :)

decided its best to go to the german whats it called .... in dublin and have a chat about what exactly im charged with i recieved 2 other letters i dono what they say but if they give me any guff ill just arrive back with a loyer and have him sort it out .

decided its best to go to the german whats it called .... in dublin and have a chat about what exactly im charged with i recieved 2 other letters i dono what they say but if they give me any guff ill just arrive back with a loyer and have him sort it out .

Sounds like a plan, think they are called embassy's, or in german I believe they are called 'Botschaft' :)

• 4 weeks later...

The German experience ay... What happened for you to not be allowed there.

I only ask cuz i wasn't allowed to travel to or through Germany for a few years :whistling:

OK,

went to italy in June....stayed close to Florence.

Took 2 days to get there (overnighted in Lyon)

Drove past the Mugello race circuit and had an idea.........

Have contacted them and am talking about a 2 day event whereby "we" have sole use of the circuit.

would limit it to say 40 cars and idea is to have open pit lane for 2 days (prob mid week)

idea is to block book a hotel close to Florence so partners could get culture if they want................

Trip down is exceptional with 15 mile long tunnels and largely police free roads....

If interested can you add your name to this post please...I can then get a price and we go from there.

im up for that been trying to get round it on the xbox all day keep crashing

• 1 month later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk