Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Happy Birthday Rik

Happy Birthday sweetie!

Hope you have a great evening! :D

How about a birthday drink :whistling:

CV - i will be locking the keys away no drinking and driving for me.

I would love a Birthday drink with you Rik but My hubby wouldn't be too pleased! lol

Here's a birthday kiss instead.........mwah :ooh-ducky:

Good man.

:offtopic: but have you got any pic's of your motor on here? Trying to see what others that are similar age to us do with their IS.

I have posted some up when i first got the motor and it's still a standard sport. Not going to be altering it much to be honest mainly as got to keep the image for my job.

lillylexus - thank you for the kiss thats made my birthday! :wub:

And yes i have just managed to pick myself up :lol:

Happy birthday mate!

:offtopic: but have you got any pic's of your motor on here? Trying to see what others that are similar age to us do with their IS.

Lol, I'm only 24 and you're making me feel old!

Happy birthday mate!

Lol, I'm only 24 and you're making me feel old!

I know that feeling. I'm 23 and thought i'd be one of the youngest, turns out there's loads of 18 - 21 year olds on here with Lex's

I was expecting something exciting like Jamie's or Dowd's :lol: with your avatar being like it is.

Any plans to get one you could play about with??

I know the other thing about my avatar is it's silver and my cars blue :duh:

I would luv to have one as a project car just not got the spare cash as saving for a house.

I know that feeling. I'm 23 and thought i'd be one of the youngest, turns out there's loads of 18 - 21 year olds on here with Lex's

Lol, to be fair, I was 19 when I got mine :whistling:

Can't believe I've had it for 5 years....... :hehe:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links