Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Midlands Meet

Rikos

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Weathers looking good. hopefully will stay nice.

I'm heading over to meet kaz and then were coming over so should be there between 2 and 2.30.

Cant wait to try this naga :crybaby: but i'll feel better when i know i can watch season 2 of prison break :D

was a good meet and nice to meet some new faces.

cars looking good sam, tis loud with that back box fella :whistling:

glad rik enjoyed his sample of naga. i loved the way he tried to be all man about it - male bravado and all!! enjoy tomorrow morning fella :lol: :lol:

Mr David Bailey might get his pics up later - hey Sam??

Turned up but couldnt spot you guys in the car park :whistling:

These meets exclusively IS? Will try and make the next one even though I may be the odd one out :)

Some nice lookin cars you got there.....

Turned up but couldnt spot you guys in the car park :whistling:

These meets exclusively IS? Will try and make the next one even though I may be the odd one out :)

Some nice lookin cars you got there.....

we where around the back of the pub, i got confused too when i showed up and it seemed nobody was there lol!

Sorry we missed you mark we always go to the back as theres normally loads of space.

Was good to meet some new faces and have a catch up with the others. The naga was nothing :crybaby: my eyes only watered for an hour and i can already feel my tongue again!!

Not looking forward to the morning :crying: if you could send me that link rob for PB2 would be much appreciated.

Sam your car is mint, cant wait until you've got the fueling sorted.

Jamie dont forget to clean your tyres next time :lol: sorry couldnt help myself!!

Look forward to seeing everyone again soon.

Agreed Wylie Coyote, theres always something lol... But I'm prayin that in the next 2 months or so my car will be fixed and working fine again so I can attend a midlands meet again... I enjoyed the other 2 I went on and this one looked a great turn out :D

Sorry we missed you mark we always go to the back as theres normally loads of space.

Was good to meet some new faces and have a catch up with the others. The naga was nothing :crybaby: my eyes only watered for an hour and i can already feel my tongue again!!

Not looking forward to the morning :crying: if you could send me that link rob for PB2 would be much appreciated.

Sam your car is mint, cant wait until you've got the fueling sorted.

Jamie dont forget to clean your tyres next time :lol: sorry couldnt help myself!!

Look forward to seeing everyone again soon.

first RIKOS my name is Jaymie!!

and second my tyres may be dirty but my boot is straight!! LOL :winky:

My apologies that I didn't make this event, I've been coughing like hell with a chest infection.

On the upside, got my car back after the repair :) but now I have to get my wheels refurbished after my mum drove my car (too close to the curb) for a week while her's is in for some work :crying:

Let's hope I can make the next meet.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk