Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Loc London To Brighton Run

johnboy

Right you orrible lot, youu all want to get me wet.

I've just got in from work & the total stands at £460

(including all donations so far and TDI charity auction )

We need to break £500 so please if you havent donated yet

please pledge away on THIS THREAD so you can take pictures of John & I

suffering the near zero degree temperature of the English Chanel.

It is for a great cause guys & gals, we all know someone who has had their lives directly

or in-directly with Cancer, so please dig deep and you get lots of photo's :crybaby:

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Suday 28th Oct. 6.15 AM In our excitement we gt up to0 early. I filled up last night so Anther cup 0f tea & we'll be setting off for the Sports Centre in Anerly Hill. Look forward t seeing all you guys but most of all looking at your Cars & learning More about Lexus Cars!

only £460 so poor old John gets wet...

I think somehow I will still be getting wet :crybaby:

I need sleeeeeeeeeeeeeep

Have a good day everyone :D

Im sure you will be getting wet Wozza :winky: its weekend and you know you like to wear dresses at weekends :shutit:

There was a good turn up despite the weather, about 15 cars made it but we lost some on the way :P

Congrats to John and Wozza who got wetter and colder than others today:

normal_DSC00742.jpg

normal_DSC00743.jpg

normal_DSC00744.jpg

normal_DSC00745.jpg

normal_DSC00746.jpg

normal_DSC00747.jpg

normal_DSC00748.jpg

normal_DSC00749.jpg

normal_DSC00750.jpg

Brass Monkeys and Balls spring to mind. That was one hell of an effort Gentlemen. Hats off to John & Wozza. Could we have picked a worse day?, but, we somehow managed to enjoy it. Nice to meet some more 'new faces'. Graham.

Wow what a day :)

A BIG THANKYOU to everyone who showed up today, depite the poor weather, we all made it down to Brighton.

Also a big thankyou to Lexus Brighton who made us very welcome, and made the coffees too.

The water was very COLD and the current very strong, but Wozza and myself got in the water, in our dresses.

But we managed to enjoy ourselves,and raise lots of money for a good cause, which is what its all about.

For those who missed it, you missed a good day, but keep your eyes on the club meets section, as we will be doing more.

Was a good day, the weather really pushed its luck as well as the bloody traffic on the sea front. Good to see some old and new faces.

Did anyone get any photos of wozza and the girl from lexus they were in his car for ages i think he locked her in LOLOLOL

Was a good day, the weather really pushed its luck as well as the bloody traffic on the sea front. Good to see some old and new faces.

Did anyone get any photos of wozza and the girl from lexus they were in his car for ages i think he locked her in LOLOLOL

What a day, the weather was crap but seeing John and Wozza going into the sea with dresses on (got some very odd looks from some passer-bys) made all worth while, congradulations guys

Wouldn't have missed this special event, good to meet back up with the regulars and also meet some new faces, we both (Petra and myself) had fun today

Traffic on the way home was a bit manic, got in at 21.00 and left Brighton at 17.00

Will post up piccs tomorrow sometime

Great Day I think was had by all. We certainly enjoyed it. It was great to see you all & Wow there was some lovely looking cars there. It was so windy & wet I don't know how Cold John & Wozza was, but I was freezing Standing on the Beach in a padded coat! Well done to both of you.

Despite all the sat/navs How many times did we get lost? lol That was part of the fun! I think everyone made it in the end! What happened to Spacewaggon? We had a chat around his Gold Ls400 in the Grasshopper but didnt see him anymore. As for Graham,Great Couple, We loved your Ls400. It is the modal we want to update to, I must get myself a Chrome Grill after seeing yours!

A Passerby asked if they (John& Wozza) were some Celebrities, thinking all those taking photos (everyone by this time) were "Press" Of Course we said they was! Which they are. Now!

Another asked if it was a Stag do, Seeing all those people walking towards that rough looking Sea! lol

My Wife & Daughter both said that the White Car with Rear Spoiler was the Car they liked most! (sorry im not sure of the modal. an import I think. but in the photos taken at the Grasshopper it is the 2nd in line, Parked next to Spacewaggons Gold Ls400 which is 1st in line )

I disagree & thought mine was! No really It was Grahams Car that did it for me, but we all liked Wozzas Car with all the Chrome interior bits.

Well Im Off to bed now, The Girls have already gone, even though they slept in the car all the way home! yes even through that diabolical traffic on the way back.

We look forward to seeing you all again soon. Christmas Party Perhaps! Is DjWozza doing the music?

Take Care , Drive Safe & Best Wishes to you all. djdon

Did anyone get any photos of Wozza and the girl from lexus they were in his car for ages i think he locked her in LOLOLOL

I have a reputation to uphold with the ladies giggity giggity giggity

yes she was in there quite a while, & did you see the smile she had on her face whilst in there ? :winky:

(She also remembered Ellz from a previous visit a while back :whistling: )

Thanks to Lexus Brighton for their hospitality

Thanks for making it a great day, LOC. We raised some money for a terrific cause. :D

Brighton Council should be shot for terrible traffic management.

A special well done for John for being mad enough to do it in the first place :D

Thanks also to the Great British Weather for making it as cold, windy & wet as possible.

DJ Don the car in question is an Aristo (with some major modification) owned by Mr Pro-Lex.

Nice to meet some members I hadn't met before ,a first LOC meet for some too.

Sorry Spacewagon but we lost you after the Duke's Head , hope to see you DJDON & Graham at other meets soon.

So nice to have some elegance along with the more sporty Lexus @ a meet.

Bearing in mind how really bad the weather was, the turn out was very good so well done all who braved it,

along with passengers/wives/offspring etc. It was my Daughters first meet, & I don't think it will be her last.

All that remains now is to see who gets the short straw next year for charity....

watch out .... it could be you !!

P.S thanks to all sponsors on LOC & WIM plus Mark @ TDi for the auction prize

All I can say is an excellent day was had thumbsup.gif despite the pubs being closed, the weather, the traffic & the slight detours lol.gif

Well done to John & Wozza for braving the cold, rain & what was a very rough sea notworthy.gif and whilst wearing very fetching attire :whistling: although I'm not sure Johns DM's quite went with his sexy little dress :lol:

And thanks to everyone who donated their hard earned cash to raise £500 for Cancer Research in such a short time clap2.gif

Big thanks to Andrew & Kirsty at Lexus Brighton for their great hospitality and thanks to everyone who braved the grotty weather to make it a great meet thanks.gif

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk