Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Rugby Wc 2007

Bobski

Well after that i really need to see a doctor.....

Well can they do it?

If you asked me that 4 weeks ago, I would have said not on your nelly....but now.....well anything is possible!

if an opposite team wanted to play dirty they would get someone to take him out on the field..

after SA raped them a few weeks back they have made a great comeback.... we shall seee what happens tom evening also - i support SA but suspect they will loose

Yes, they can win, but only if the forward pack pull together and dominate the opposition's pack as they did against the aussies!!

they need quick ball from gommersall and the back line MUST stay steep and take ball at pace. That's what suits england, not this flat gain line, almost static tactic that some teams seem to employ nowadays!!

Also, IMHO, big Lawrence needs to get on the pitch way before 70 mins!! He's an integral member of that team and his heart will always come through for England.

They need experience on the pitch, Catt, Wilko, Sherriden, Vickery, etc etc. This isn't the group stages anymore! They need players with all the experience of past encounters to help bolster the team and pull the younger lads through (Flood etc).

I suspect it will be a South Africa/England Final, and SA were my tip for the cup before the tournament started. Habana is dangerous and needs to be kept at bay.

Its going to be a cracker, that's for sure!!!

Yeah next weekends gonna be great!

friday night; RWC third place place off.

Saturday Lunch time; Merseyside Derby

Saturday aft; Brazil F1 qualifying, Normal 3 o'clock footy, and then villa vs utd.

Then the RWC final.

Then more football sunday and the Brazil F1.

And finally the big game Monday, Newcastle vs the Mighty Spurs!

The missus is gonna hate it but it's sport all the way!

Stav

AS long it's not 36-0 to the SA...I think they can do it, and it will be a tight game! No more than 20 points scored in total I reckon...we'll just have to leave it to Jonny again...but it would be nice to retain it and have another hero for the next 4 years (and one that ain't off injured most of the time)!!

Really hope they can, am a bit worried they have peaked.

Whether they win or not they are a credit to English sport, and what excellent roll models they are for youngsters. Wouldn't it be great if the petulant, overpaid, overhyped, spoilt young men that peddle their trade in the Premiership could take a leaf out of their book in terms of sportmanship and respect for officialdom.

We'll take it! SA will be unsettled and arogant, and with all that sport on the telly.......... well i'll be divorced by Sunday :winky:

Sunday?

There's premiership footy monday night, then Champs league Tue/Wed, Uefa cup Thursday.

The sport doesn't stop till then!

Devastated for the lads but at the end of the day we've nothing to be ashamed of.

And in the most neutral way positive, the ref didn;t give us F all in scoring positions that he should have done.

Stav

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links