Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Wheres Everyone Based?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ipswich, Suffolk! =] I dont think there are many people my way to be fair! ='[

I'm Ipswich too. There are a fair few IS200's in Ipswich just not many seem to be members of LOC.

Saw one today near Tesco Copdock in Ipswich which was ruined by a Sport badge placed under the IS200 badge. It was the wrong style of text and was way too big so stuck out like a sore thumb. Didn't think of looking at the number plate to see the year as it didn't have the tinted windows that the later sports came with so not sure if it was actually a sport. Hope they are not members of this forum after typing that.... :whistling:

Ipswich, Suffolk! =] I dont think there are many people my way to be fair! ='[

I'm Ipswich too. There are a fair few IS200's in Ipswich just not many seem to be members of LOC.

Saw one today near Tesco Copdock in Ipswich which was ruined by a Sport badge placed under the IS200 badge. It was the wrong style of text and was way too big so stuck out like a sore thumb. Didn't think of looking at the number plate to see the year as it didn't have the tinted windows that the later sports came with so not sure if it was actually a sport. Hope they are not members of this forum after typing that.... :whistling:

Yours isnt Yellow is it???

I'm based in South East, yes right at the bottom right of UK. Too far away for me to get to any club meets and probably as far as i can get from everything else that is lexus (apart from toyota garage, which is same town as i work in ! hooray!) lol. Any LOC members around this area, could have our own little meetings on saturday at Ashford cineworld lol

Yours isnt Yellow is it???

Nope it's red.

Its not got the LED rear lights has it?? If so im pretty certain you parked next to mine in Lexus Ipswich as i was just picking up my sports grill and i was admiring a very nice red one that pulled in!!!

And hello to al lthe Norfolk lot too!!! =]

I need to find out who owns the black Is200 thats beed done a bit in Ipswich and also the Yellow one that i see about that lives a few mins from my house!!!!

My house is in Derby, I work in Basingstoke and live mid week in Dorking in Surrey. So I can mostly be seen driving the Dorking/Guildford/Hogs Back area Tuesday to Thursday, and the M25/M1/Derby area Thursday night to Monday night. And still never seen another LOC stickered Lexus :(

Its not got the LED rear lights has it?? If so im pretty certain you parked next to mine in Lexus Ipswich as i was just picking up my sports grill and i was admiring a very nice red one that pulled in!!!

I need to find out who owns the black Is200 thats beed done a bit in Ipswich and also the Yellow one that i see about that lives a few mins from my house!!!!

No mine hasn't got LED rear lights, so it wasn't me.

I think I know which black one you are talking about, it has tinted windows and white rear fogs? I've seen one like that around.

No mine hasn't got LED rear lights, so it wasn't me.

I think I know which black one you are talking about, it has tinted windows and white rear fogs? I've seen one like that around.

Yeah thats the one!!! I have seen it a few times now and i think im going to have to get a big sign made saying "get your a :tsktsk: e on LOC fellow lexus owner! =]"

Hmmmm dont know who owns that other red one then as ive never seen it before and its looks like a sport model with LED rear lights and was immaculate!

So most people here are from Bristol way then......Well i will have to go see my mate that lives that way and say hello to the LOC crew! lol...

I'm from Uppingham

I hear you all say 'where the hell is that' well to help you out it's in Rutland and i hear you say the same again. :lol:

And you arent wrong with that!! lol.........so im going to take a stab in the dark and say somewhere in England then!! lol.......... :shutit: :shutit: :shutit: :tomato::tomato::tomato:

I'm based in South East, yes right at the bottom right of UK. Too far away for me to get to any club meets and probably as far as i can get from everything else that is lexus (apart from toyota garage, which is same town as i work in ! hooray!) lol. Any LOC members around this area, could have our own little meetings on saturday at Ashford cineworld lol

I'm from tunbridge wells, kent. not too far from ashford!!

only owned my is for bout 4 weeks. love it!!!!!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links