Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Door Light Pic's

aztecbandit1

Hiya all heres the pic's of the clear door lenses i've made and the LEXUS one i've made that i'm still playing with?

been looking for some for quite a while now so thought sod it i'll make some?

Do you think they look ok and which one do you think i should fit??? :unsure: :D

2008_1208doorlightlex0001.jpg

2008_1208doorlightlex0002.jpg

2008_1208doorlightlex0005.jpg

Quite hard to get a pic with the lights on at night :duh:

:D

Aren't the door lights there for a reason? Like to show red light to an approaching driver behind at night if you open your door .... maybe you better start climbing out the windows :) ( jk )

:lol: Yes matey but i like being different and the blue lights are very bright compared to the old red ones so approaching cars wont be able to miss them or me as i glow in the dark now when i get out of the car? :whistling: :D :D

Aren't the door lights there for a reason? Like to show red light to an approaching driver behind at night if you open your door .... maybe you better start climbing out the windows :) ( jk )

:lol: Yes matey but i like being different and the blue lights are very bright compared to the old red ones so approaching cars wont be able to miss them? :whistling: :D :D

lookin very nice,think they would look good on another Astec Fire one that i know of :whistling: ;) ;) :D

• 3 weeks later...

:lol: Yes matey but i like being different and the blue lights are very bright compared to the old red ones so approaching cars wont be able to miss them? :whistling: :D :D

Also means they light the floor better so can help avoid puddles!

Are the lenses custom made or retrofitted from another car/source?

Also means they light the floor better so can help avoid puddles!

Are the lenses custom made or retrofitted from another car/source?

I got hold of a few sets of lenses that were way too big for the lexus doors so i cut them down and re moulded them and added a few bits to the rear so they clip into the original hole :D was quite easy to do and they havn't fallen out once so must be quite a good fit :D

chris, ur avatar is making me dizzy :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes matey i like to change it now and again and the lad rang me about my car earlier so looks like i'll be keeping the lex for a bit longer :crybaby: :) so looks like its back on with the modding for the time being? :lol:

i dunno weather to congratulate you or give you my commiserations. You know i think its a cracking motor, but so is the Porsche. Maybe a bit more time might enable you to know for sure what you want to do.

BTW, stop rubbing it in about the MPG :crybaby: :shutit:

My other half has ordered me that exhaust i told you about Rob so hopefully have that fitted next time i see you mate :winky: so my mpg might drop a little when i make a new induction kit up for it, going to try and make a stainless set up for it and try that and do the middle box on the exhaust?? so going to be back on track with the mods :D i'm also going to make some more of the door lenses to try different styles? :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links