Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Free Loc Cd/dvd Case!

MrADeveci

Evening all !

I have 1 x Brand New LOC CD Case. Those GOLD members amongst us may know what I mean.

I have no need for it, and have never actually used it!

It's like a sueade type material ... and it's blue in colour. Has about 10 sleeves holding approx 20 cd's in total!

I'm giving it away for FREE but with one condition.

You have to post your messy, clustered Lexus cars, or gloveboxes here ..... showing that your cd's are all over the place!

Then the messiest glove box gets a free CD case :)

Some pics are attached so you know what you are winning :)

:whistling:

post-7604-1200594239.jpg

post-7604-1200594245.jpg

post-7604-1200594251.jpg

Good attempt Aztec .... certainly puts you in the lead at the moment!

Deadline is SUNDAY 20th at 6pm.

Then I can put the winnng one in the post fist thing Monday morning .... I think that's fair enough :)

I just cant justify cleaning it out.

Its just got stuff i need.

Spare Jubilee clips, bit of piping, connector block, adjustable spanners, the green box has fuses and bits and bobs in. There's even a gas soldering iron somewhere in there, and of course insulation tape.

its all come in useful at meets lol for various fixes.

Stav

I just cant justify cleaning it out.

Its just got stuff i need.

Spare Jubilee clips, bit of piping, connector block, adjustable spanners, the green box has fuses and bits and bobs in. There's even a gas soldering iron somewhere in there, and of course insulation tape.

its all come in useful at meets lol for various fixes.

Stav

Yes i know what you mean mate my cars like a mobile workshop with the amount of bits i carry in the glovebox and in the boot i've normally got at least 2 socket sets a box full of screwdrivers and pliers/cutters spare bulbs spare air filter etc etc , if i emptied the car it would make it 100lb lighter :lol:

LOC posts are like the Light bulb jokes..... :lol:

it takes 1 person to actually post what has been requested, and everyone else to post utter non related stuff about the topic. :duh:

ahmet wants to see gloveboxes not chit chat :winky:

Well the date is over, as stipulated at the start.

There where only two entries :

Aztecbandit

post-12038-1200602118.jpg

Sparkystav

P190108_112801.jpg

Thanks to the effort given by both guys on this one ............. I've decided that Aztecbandit's glove box is messier, and has more CD's lying around!

He will, in my opinion make more use of the new holder :)

Can you please PM me with your address details.

Ta :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links