Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Hks On E-bay

DJ Wozza

Ok, We have all seen some stuff on E-Bay that is either complete nonsense

(25bhp increase from a £2.99 resistor/tuning chip or the Magic Fuel Saver magnet gizmo :lol:)

or just ridiculous tat of varying types

(stick on sunroof :shutit: Big Brake Kit shrouds :P and wheel arch spoliers :o)

Some of you have commented (very nicely I might add) on my E-Bay Lexus Pedals

LexusPedalSetFitted.jpg

(just type Lexus Pedal into an E-Bay search)

I saw something the other week and thought I might give it a try as the listing stated

at the very bottom under return details:-

"If your are not satisfied with the product. Just email me and ill take it back and do a full refund including the original postage."

Now that sounds to me like an E-Bay trader that not only want to keep great feedback, but is sure about his product too.

It arrived within about 10 days, and I am very happy with the result

HKSOilFillerCap.jpg

HKSOilFillerCap2.jpg

He sells 2 types, but I like this one the most. Nice quality yet subtle bling for the engine bay

The HKS logo has a protective layer on the top that has to be peeled off, and a sticky back so that you can put the

Oil Filler Cap in place, and then apply the logo, so it is the correct way up..

I'm guessing it is more than likely a copy, not genuine HKS, but for £10.99 what do you expect ?

Item number: 260213673790 or just put HKS Oil Toyota in an E-Bay search.

Let me know what you think ?

Looks good fella

I was looking for a nice oil filler cap a couple of months back nearly bought a proper TRD one for over £50 quid but luckily i came to my senses and didnt, now ive herd direct possitive feed back from this i might just have to get one :)

OK guys & gals, just got a message from the trader, club members get 10% so this item is for

£9.90 plus usual P+P charges of £2.99 instead of £10.99.

Please mention in the comments section you are a club member and deduct £1.09 @ checkout.

This turns a good value item into a great value item :D

Hmmm, well i've contacted the seller twice now over the past couple of days and had no reply at all :angry::unsure:

will try again but otherwise may try to source something similar from elsewhere (i'm a firm believer in GOOD customer relations and service)

I was given the impression the discount was authorized, all you had to do was deduct at payment checkout ?

(not forgetting to mention LOC)

Mine does seem brighter than the pic Rob, maybe it is silver after all.

I should have gone to Spec......rs :o

Sorry he hasnt replied Rob.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links