Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

5th Gear Dont 4get

Ive got 5th gear selected to record on SKY+ and series linked it so i dont forget....

Im guna tape it 2 so i can drool over & over lol :lol:

Plato & IS-F :wub: OMG OMG

Will it be Plato or Tiff ?

It's going to be Tiff.

I met Tiff when I was at the qualifying for the British GP at Silverstone in 2006, I was given a FREE ticket and I had VIP access it was wicked.

Anyway, I sat with Tiff for a while and asked Tony Jardin if he ever saw Lexus doing hardcore Performance, he said NO it won't happen.

Put it this way, from my inside informations this is going to be the worst review of the lot, I hear it will only get better as we see other tests on Top Gear etc!

missed it a mate at work told me that it was on is it repeated later in the week or is it on youtube

its just starting now,quick stick channel 5 on!!!

Well that wasn't too bad apart from the beeping flappy paddles. I was expecting it to get slagged off royally for not being an M3 but it came out rather well didn't it? What will Clarkson and Co reckon I wonder...

Looked crap in white though.

me wan' me wan' :ph34r:

cant wait to see one in the metal.

That engine sound - wow!

sounds lovely.

I wonder if it will appreciate in value? as there is only 150 coming to the UK, or is 150 per year?

It's going to be Tiff.

I met Tiff when I was at the qualifying for the British GP at Silverstone in 2006, I was given a FREE ticket and I had VIP access it was wicked.

Anyway, I sat with Tiff for a while and asked Tony Jardin if he ever saw Lexus doing hardcore Performance, he said NO it won't happen.

Put it this way, from my inside informations this is going to be the worst review of the lot, I hear it will only get better as we see other tests on Top Gear etc!

I would double check your sources mate :winky: Was a good review, but I can see the point on the beeping gearbox

me wan' me wan' :ph34r:

cant wait to see one in the metal.

That engine sound - wow!

sounds lovely.

I wonder if it will appreciate in value? as there is only 150 coming to the UK, or is 150 per year?

150 a year thru Lexus

:whistling::whistling::whistling:

Sounds like a great engine - titanium valves, direct injection and a scavenge oil pump is class leading and has loads more torque compared to the M3.

Brakes and forged wheels also now up to european sporting standards.

I'm sure the build quality will be top notch.

But 1700Kg curb weight and not having a DSG style (twin clutch semi auto) gearbox is a concern...

I also suspect drag coefficient is above .3 and it does not generate downforce.

Will be interesting to see how it drives...

Paul

It's going to be Tiff.

I would double check your sources mate :winky: Was a good review, but I can see the point on the beeping gearbox

I don't need to check my sources, I said it was going to the worst review of the lot, I didn't say it was going to be a bad review.

Yes you understand now, if this is the worst review which was good, yes this car is going to be a Phenom!!!!

and did you hear what Tom Ford said, he's drove one and it's awesome, better than your M3 and exclusive.

I'm a little disappionted in Tiff, he didn't mention the speed of the gearchanges (fastest on any road car and the brakes are out of this world!

Well Done Lex IS F!!!!!!!!!!!!

the "beep" is also in the is300 and i know how he feels, it gets anoying when trying to down shift a gear and u hear that bloody beep.....

cant wait to c one is the flesh though, engine sounds awesome.

My Aristo does it as well..............to prevent engine over reving

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links