Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Tbdev South East Jap Meet 30.03.08

essexgt4

Right its that time again again, the success of last months meet has conviced me to do it again so here we go chaps and chappettes.

Also if you get the april issue (number 87) of japanese performance januarys meet is featured in there.

30.03.2008 at 11am

at:

Birchanger services

M11 Motorway

Junction 8

Old Dunmow Road

Bishops Stortford

Hertfordshire

CM23 5QZ

Again my mobile number is 07897434353 for any whom wish to contact me.

I hope to see you all again and hopefully some of the non southeastern lot will be up for coming.

please add your names:

1) Essexgt4/Ben

I should be coming to this one, and I think Snowman might be too.

LexusIS200Sam guess we can convoy down from MK?

yeah sounds good mate, could meet at the BP going down to junction 13 if ya like? or kingston tesco's car park?... james has got my number so bell me if you want to sort something out.

B)

You kept that supercharger quite didnt ya? glad to see some forced induction going on ;)

i think everything is against me when it comes to organised meets!!

just been woken up to the sound of some young lad speeding down my road and ending up bouncing off my rear 1/4 taking the bumper with it and nocking it a good few feet along! im gutted to say the least! seeing as my car was on my drive way well off from the road its safe to say he was speeding quite a bit! aparently from what he told me hes only had his licence for 3days! another reason why the driving age should be higher i say.

he did stop though which is a good thing, but that was problely only because he was inbeded on my drive way! but looks like i wont be coming too this now.... drain!

Mate i feel 4 ya if your car is on your drive you think it should be safe, just thank god it wasnt on the road well at least his excess will go up and maybe the 6 points 4 speeding if u go through the police have u called them ?

keep us all posted

yeah had a hit and run into me in bridgwater a month or so back when the car was parked in a service station.... wasnt as bad as this though.

Being in the trade Ive given him till tomorow too get me the money for cost of parts, material labour etc so i can repair it myself because im a bit of a perfectionist and would rather i done it. if not il report it too my insurance and he could be looking at a charge of careless driving i would of think.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk