Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Not really sure to be honest, it's a tough one. Something tells me a matt silver, aluminium type effect might look good too..........

Or could you get it sprayed black chrome? That might look really good on your car, get the colour closer but also keep some of the shinyness.........

quite like the colour coded option Terry makes the IS250 look quite mean and moody :devil:

My personal preference too, but thought it may be just too much...can always put a chrome one back on if I change my mind :whistling:

Definately looks better, it really makes a big difference and looks alot "meaner".

the car is beautiful. whats the ride like with 19's as im getting some new rims but dont think 18's will fill the arches enough.

Also i have noticed that you seem to bring alot of gear home from the US but are there any places in the UK that supply propper aftermarket parts for the 250? every site ive looked at is American and they never get back to me with weather or not the can post to UK.

thanks

Definately looks better, it really makes a big difference and looks alot "meaner".

the car is beautiful. whats the ride like with 19's as im getting some new rims but dont think 18's will fill the arches enough.

Also i have noticed that you seem to bring alot of gear home from the US but are there any places in the UK that supply propper aftermarket parts for the 250? every site ive looked at is American and they never get back to me with weather or not the can post to UK.

thanks

Well the OEM bodykit or 'ground effects kit' as Lexus call it, is now available from UK dealerships, also exhaust systems for the IS250 are also becoming available in the UK. The 'JoeZ' intake pipe is manufactured by a guy on the Club Lexus forums, and I doubt if they will be available here.

Guess I wanted to modify mine when the parts were only available in the USA, I happened to be a regular visitor, and also the prices are 50% of the UK.

I imported the wheels and exhaust from Japan though. You definitely notice the 'missing' 1" of tyre sidewall going from 17" rims to 19", although it's not harsh even with the stiffer Eibach springset. The extra width and lower tyre profile of the Volks 19" means you have to be extra careful with road surfaces as the rims aren't too far from any rocks or edges of potholes etc. Several of the US IS350's and 250's have been fitted with 20" rims.....hope they drive on billiard table smooth roads :unsure:

Anyone got any opinons on preference?? Volks 19" centres are being colour coded as well.

Leave it stock, as it is now Tango,

IMHO chrome looks not much, but a bit better... :)

Too late for that....but in my opinion it really does look a lot better ( and different). It's only a bit of chromed plastic anyway that can be removed and replaced in under 10 minutes...I was going to say 'it's only a bit of cheap chromed plastic' but as with other parts from the UK stealerships it's probably anything but. :whistling:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Well the OEM bodykit or 'ground effects kit' as Lexus call it, is now available from UK dealerships, also exhaust systems for the IS250 are also becoming available in the UK.

That will be great, wonder if they are still avaliable now, as im looking for bodykit for my IS220, also like the Wald kit, but not sure if its avaliable in the UK...as for exhaust, does the IS250 exhaust fit the IS220D?

btw Terry, your IS250 look very nice.... B) B) B) B)

Well the OEM bodykit or 'ground effects kit' as Lexus call it, is now available from UK dealerships, also exhaust systems for the IS250 are also becoming available in the UK.

That will be great, wonder if they are still avaliable now, as im looking for bodykit for my IS220, also like the Wald kit, but not sure if its avaliable in the UK...as for exhaust, does the IS250 exhaust fit the IS220D?

btw Terry, your IS250 look very nice.... B) B) B) B)

Don't think the IS250 exhaust will fit the 220D, but someone on here has had a custom twin back box system fitted to his 220 and it looked 120% better than that single sooty pipe. Cannot recollect who it was, but no doubt others with better memory than mine will come up with the info.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links