Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Wim Open Day

sparkystav

Some really good pictures there Yemgi...was good to meet yourself and your sweet looking Lex.and also all the other LOC members and many others with there cars ...it was a really good turn out @WIM... with some great raffle prizes and refreshments... ....i wish Tony,Mark,&Tony all the best for the future and hopefully open up more WIM centre`s in the future. :) all top lads and a great centre....and thanx for a really good day.!

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a nice meeting all of the LOC members, putting names to faces. i had a lovely time and did the wife.

here Some Pic My Wife Took...Not me.....

DSC06304.jpg

DSC06306.jpg

DSC06307.jpg

DSC06308.jpg

DSC06309.jpg

DSC06310.jpg

looks like a good day, shame i couldnt make it.

out of interest, what audi is it in the pics - silver with chrome trims - reg JPS15 i think?

rob

Jason's RS4....nice car

I've managed to get the master key

:whistling::whistling: Whos going to tell...im not. :lol:

Was a good day, nice to see everyone and a few i hadn't seen b4.

As always the team at WIM were great so i want to thank Tony,Mark,Tony and Jason for the hospitality.I loved the Yank Muscle cars and the Delorean was er...intresting.

Well done lads :D

The RS4 B) is Jason's,......Tonys business partner. :D....Terry beat me to it :shutit:

**note to self...must type quicker**

thought it was an rs4, but thought a lot of them are the estate type??

it does look stunning and did catch my eye.

all the lex's were looking nice guys.

well done tony on what sounds like a good meet!!

Twas a good day.

Nice to meet people I've not met before - plus the usual meet tarts.

Thanks to the team at WIM. Great lads there but most of all Tony who has made it all happen.

looks like a good day, shame i couldnt make it.

out of interest, what audi is it in the pics - silver with chrome trims - reg JPS15 i think?

rob

Its an Audi RS4 mate... :)

A big "THANK YOU" from wim..... A superb show of support from all the clubs for our grand opening despite the appalling weather.

Special thanks to E55EX RACER, Theboy and WOZZA who went that extra mile to promote this event in their respected clubs, i think the number of members at wim says it all.

Additional thanks to Monster Mat for the "unexpected" and extremely entertaining Drifting in the Monster....and Bazza who displayed the "pocket rocket" really is a rocket on Noz....and then some!!

I owe a huge debt of gratitude to NickT who bought the Deloerian for our centre piece display car on the Geometry rig... In fact the car overwhelmed our equipment on a interest scale.

Note to self: Get a Lada on the Geometry rig next time.

That's it.... A fantastic day thanks to you all, and a brilliant show of members, i want to hug you all.

Next up is the knowledge day meets?......What's that?

The knowledge day meet is club specific. Each club needs to agree a Sunday date (excluding the last Sunday of each month) where we will (by lucky dip) calibrate members cars free and display/explain what this Geometry lark is all about.

This won't be quite the wine and dine as the open day but still a £100 freebie for each car calibrated and a meet to boot... If anyone is interested in this please PM or Email me.

Thanks again everyone

Regards

Tony@ wim

Just wanted to thank Tony and the Team at WIM for a a great day out and for the great hospitality they gave to everyone :D :D Took quite a few pic's as usuall so here's a few of them :D

DSCF0143-1.jpg

DSCF003000.jpg

DSCF0041.jpg

DSCF0088.jpg

Dr Tony after some champers :D

DSCF0098.jpg

the monster

DSCF0125.jpg

Mat in action

DSCF0128.jpg

DSCF0135.jpg

Strange looking pair of members :lol:

DSCF0160.jpg

DSCF0174.jpg

DSCF0006.jpg

Bazza and Janey looking tiny :D

DSCF0048.jpg

Tony,Wozza and Geoffers

DSCF0116.jpg

:D :D

The monster in action....

th_woohooo.jpg

Omg that was sooo funny at the end. (NSFW)

Great day, nice to meet some members I hadn't previously (edeath, Y2Kanjar, Fargo, & Hando, hope I've not left anyone out)

as well as some regulars :D

Also a big thanks to Jason_l for fitting my new Stainless Dials.

NewDials.jpg

The monster in action....

th_woohooo.jpg

Omg that was sooo funny at the end. (NSFW)

Great day, nice to meet some members I hadn't previously (edeath, Y2Kanjar, Fargo, & Hando, hope I've not left anyone out)

as well as some regulars :D

Also a big thanks to Jason_l for fitting my new Stainless Dials.

NewDials.jpg

Thats one funny ending to the video.. :lol: nice dials aswell Mr Wozza.. :winky:

It was good to meet some more LOCers and put some faces to those screen names! Toni the workshop and all the kit looks fantastic B) I will be back soon.

Dazz, I hope you enjoyed the SCIS300, :winky:

Hopefully we will have better weather for the the forthcoming LOC knowledge day.

Mat, I will let you know when the stopping power is fitted. :whistling:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk