Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Wim Open Day

sparkystav

I'm sorry i cant make it Tony but will definately be at the LOC meet

Please don't apologize, i fully understand many members will be going to the Brighton meet, i fact i wish i was going.

It's just bad luck my plans coincided (blindly) with that event..... You still have the knowledge day meet, and as i said members here can choose the date for that :)

its Blackpool Tony !! :lol:

its like brighton but ooop north

I think i need some sleep.... Real soon :whistling: ....... Mind you it's just as well i cannot go cos i would have been "Tony no mates" in Brighton :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So any further plans for this meet you can let us in on Tony ?

I'm just really hoping for a strong show from the club since we intend to go that extra mile to ensure you fully enjoy our open day.

Additionally photographs and video will be used for our advertising campaign.

In a week or so i have a centre profile will Japanese performance magazine and i hope they will also attend to shoot the open day, so you could be in the mags as well.

There are other things going on to entertain, once i have confirmation all will become clear :ph34r:

Brand new industrial estate, just off the Amersham Road (A316) roundabout

See here for the industrial estate via Google Satelite

See 2 posts above yours ;)

I know mate, I searched for a pic (hence the link) showing the location as it gives a better idea of how to find the Business Park

when you are very nearly there. Just trying to make it easy to find and with the pic on that link it really is :D

My first time I went past it as it wasn't well signposted :huh::rolleyes:

(plus I did come down Moor Road from the other end)

Heck - this is the bank holiday and I already have offered to help out a mate with his loft conversion.... I'll try and keep my eyes open for the LOC day - it will be good to see the new premises Tony :)

Heck - this is the bank holiday and I already have offered to help out a mate with his loft conversion.... I'll try and keep my eyes open for the LOC day - it will be good to see the new premises Tony :)

Please try peeps..... Mums making sponge cakes and everything :crybaby: .... Jokes aside this open day will be memorable, it's not just a meet it's entertainment on us, we are investing huge amounts of money to make this one off event work for you and me in our future promotional campaign.

We have some superb cars to display on site and we will feed and water you "champagne anyone".... Free gifts and loads of other stuff...

Please try peeps..... Mums making sponge cakes and everything :crybaby: .... Jokes aside this open day will be memorable, it's not just a meet it's entertainment on us, we are investing huge amounts of money to make this one off event work for you and me in our future promotional campaign.

We have some superb cars to display on site and we will feed and water you "champagne anyone".... Free gifts and loads of other stuff...

will be there :whistling:

I Tells ye im tempted, all 200 miles to get there im tempted, (seen the post in WIM forum about a pole dancer :))

will you be doing alignments N stuff or is this just an open day??

WHY IS EVERYTHING DOWN SOUTH !!!!!

How about we all meet up before we get there, so that we can arrive en mass, would look good :D

Where would you meet up then? do a lap round the m25 too :whistling:

Well i'm your side of london............a lap of the M25 though......hmmm.........you forgotten how expensive petrol is??? TBH i normally would cut thorugh london to go up that way

O :tsktsk: i forgot about the petrol.... lets not then, how about Clacket Lane Services for a bacon sausage egg cheese in a french stick for breakfast :P

O :tsktsk: i forgot about the petrol.... lets not then, how about Clacket Lane Services for a bacon sausage egg cheese in a french stick for breakfast :P

Would love to, but it takes me as long to get to clacket lane as it does to WIM! I'm in SW London so I cut through to the M4 -> M25 and up

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk