Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Nearly Here

Yeah I can't wait too. Only problem is, i got the F-ing RROD, so I need to send my xbox to Microsoft to get it fixed. I'll be without it for about 3 weeks, but I'm still picking up GTA4 tonight lol.

And I thought GTA4 was a Metro rally car. "F-ing RROD"? Does that get a warning for bad language? :D

Yeah I can't wait too. Only problem is, i got the F-ing RROD, so I need to send my xbox to Microsoft to get it fixed. I'll be without it for about 3 weeks, but I'm still picking up GTA4 tonight lol.

And I thought GTA4 was a Metro rally car. "F-ing RROD"? Does that get a warning for bad language? :D

It means "red ring of death" which means your X-box is F***ked lol.

what are the chances of this!!

was waiting outside blockbusters at 11.40pm watching tv in the lexus. horrendous queue to get in. 2 guys come up to me and start asking me about my car.

turns out he had one parked across the street, same as mine but with a tte kit on it. (didnt even notice it at first). was chatting for 20mins and we was talking about the game. and he thought i was waiting for someone in the queue. told him i was just going to tag on the end and wait for everyone to get theres. he said no dont be silly, and to join his mate at the front of the queue!! walked straight in with them and got the game within a few minutes!! result!!

anyway that was my little story. sorry to bore you!! lol i thought it was cool tho!!

game is wicked too!! me and my mate were on live!! we took turns in driving and the other one shooting pedestrians out the window!!

There was a story on the BBC website of some lad buying it at 12 last night then two lads following him and mugging him for the game!

Here: Clciky

Stav

yeah happened to a couple of people round at my local blockbuster too. I just decided to get my copy during my lunch. Was up to early to wait lol. Was quite surprised at the amount left for the 360. PS3 version was sold out though.

I've heard the PS3 version isn't as good. Apparently Microsoft paid quite a lot of money to have certain parts of the game exclusive and the PS version is a shorter game.

Apparently Microsft paid Rockstar 25million! (£ or $ i dont know). For a few added features, but they are quite minor, also, all the TV ads have been GTA/X Box ones. But, the X Box game was finished first and Sony paid to withold it until theirs was ready for release at the same time! (San Andreas was on PS2 6 months before X Box if you recall!)

PS3 is a better alround console IMHO. Which is why I bought one last week. Had GTA on pre-order for weeks!

Took delivery of the new 40in Bravia 1080p TV an hour ago. Don't ya just love it when a plan comes together! Cant wait to get back from work!

The rest of my surround system will be bought next week. It will be absolutely awesome!

So, the question is. Will the game justify over £2500 thats just gone into the whole setup? I hope so. (I keep telling the misses it will!)

I've heard the PS3 version isn't as good. Apparently Microsoft paid quite a lot of money to have certain parts of the game exclusive and the PS version is a shorter game.

Apparently Microsft paid Rockstar 25million! (£ or $ i dont know). For a few added features, but they are quite minor, also, all the TV ads have been GTA/X Box ones. But, the X Box game was finished first and Sony paid to withold it until theirs was ready for release at the same time! (San Andreas was on PS2 6 months before X Box if you recall!)

PS3 is a better alround console IMHO. Which is why I bought one last week. Had GTA on pre-order for weeks!

Took delivery of the new 40in Bravia 1080p TV an hour ago. Don't ya just love it when a plan comes together! Cant wait to get back from work!

The rest of my surround system will be bought next week. It will be absolutely awesome!

So, the question is. Will the game justify over £2500 thats just gone into the whole setup? I hope so. (I keep telling the misses it will!)

I don't think the game will be worth £2500, but then it doesn't matter becausen the missus doesn't need to know that and you have lots of nice toys to play with and the hours of entertainment you'll get from them will make the price seem almost insignificant. Nothing beats a big HD TV.

I agree the PS3 is the better all round console, but the xbox I believe is the better gaming machine. I want a PS3 but as I've just bought a Wii, there's still some convincing do do yet hehe!!

Hope you like your toys!

really enjoying it, great game. not really had much of a go on the multiplayer side of things.

my understanding of the Microsoft paying big bucks, is that the PS3 & Xbox versions are identical, however the big wad of cash Microsoft paid means that Rockstar is producing extra missions/gameplay etc which will be available to Xbox owners to download via xbox live in the Autumn

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links