Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Loc Knowledge Meet At Wim

johnboy

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ Anees - yep im muslim aswell so halal for me aswell but i do like tuna, sweetcorn & jelo's pizza ;)

@ y2kanjar - yea we could always wait for u at a junction or *Aham* hard shoulder *Aham* along thre way lol

@ bazza - where about from surrey are you coming from? i soo want to do a convoy so u wanna join mine, its 1 car(mine) strong at the moment :crybaby:

also any other cars wanna join the convoy i will be going up the m25 starting at J11 (Woking) so if anyone is going past or around that give me a shout dont matter how far also i am near the A3 aswell

@ Anees - yep im muslim aswell so halal for me aswell but i do like tuna, sweetcorn & jelo's pizza ;)

Same with me too Motsey! Tuna all the way!

It should be a good meet.... I'm even thinking of going :D

I've just added you to the attendee list Tony :P

anyone going down from london area ? get a little convoy going

Roheel from SE London

Pro-Lex Dave SE London

Rabster Illford

B15RUP North London

Shaz London (somewhere)

Y2Kanjar Garvesend Kent

Sorted Vti Maidstone Kent

Barrie & Janey (but they may go the other way round M25)

Also not forgetting

Johnboy

W481cgc (Dave)

CadeyIS200 coming down the M11 towards the M25

For all you guys & Gals coming from Kent/SE London/Essex

I'd suggest a meet at McDonalds @ Lakeside 9am, then meet others coming from up North & M1 @ M25 South Mims 9.30-945am

then a large LOC convoy to WIM ?

For others from the south side of the M25 maybe a seperate convoy ???

Scorps01

Bobski

Motsey

(pos depending on route) Barrie & Janey

yemgi

etc

Is this still the plan, times and places ? i shall be meeting at south mimms. :D

I'd suggest people who are meeting at Lakeside or South Mimms services

PM each other with some mobiles and suggested times ?

Lakeside 9am-9.15am ?

South Mimms 9.50am ?

can we start a list of who is meeting where ?

I have updated the attendee list on the first page.

Seafood then :P

@AztecBandit - coming with Geoffers (he is giving myself and Gord a lift)

Seafood then :P

@AztecBandit - coming with Geoffers (he is giving myself and Gord a lift)

Jiff saying i have to walk :o better be setting off now then :D

I will be placing the order for the food tomorrow, i feel pizza's best since the range covers all pallets except mine cos i don't like them :crybaby:

And I'm allergic to Cheese! :crybaby: I'll grab myself something from the garage up the road but I think this is really good of you Tony.

Especially after you were so generous at the first meet.

I think we should all treat Tony to something one day actually.

Damn......... I had forgotten about your cheese allergy mate. If its a Pizza place the food is being ordered from then they might do Jacket Potatoes or maybe Pasta dishes as well (if thats any good)? I agree that it is very good of Tony is provide all this.

Also, I know its short notice but is anyone going in a BPU Aristo or Supra? If so, I'd really appreciate a ride in one to see what these cars are like once they get to BPU levels - thanks :D

Ask Gord or Pete as they've both been in mine......... :whistling:

Been using mine again for trips down to Cornwall on business forgot how quick it is... how many big 5 seat saloons accelerate to 165 mph with more to give ? (on autobahn)...I'm 99% sure I'm not selling mine now and going to sell the IS350 instead. Think that says it all

@Prolex-UK - I have heard how quick your car is from Gord but the reason I want to sell mine is because it just doesn't "egg" me on to even use its power or attempt to. The car is such as sedate place to be that I just relax in it defeating the point of all that power. Hence wanting to see what a difference a car at the BPU level of tune is like.

I think I maybe bought the Aristo 20 years earlier then I should have! :blush:

@Gord - I thought you were pulling Geoffs car all the way to the meet as punishment for your "autos are gay/ nancy boy comments?" :lol:

I will be bringing 2 of my mates with me who drive certain brands of German Cars. Hoping to convert them to the eye of the Lexus!!!!!! So guys help me 2mrw ! LOL

@Prolex-UK - I have heard how quick your car is from Gord but the reason I want to sell mine is because it just doesn't "egg" me on to even use its power or attempt to. The car is such as sedate place to be that I just relax in it defeating the point of all that power. Hence wanting to see what a difference a car at the BPU level of tune is like.

I think I maybe bought the Aristo 20 years earlier then I should have! :blush:

@Gord - I thought you were pulling Geoffs car all the way to the meet as punishment for your "autos are gay/ nancy boy comments?" :lol:

Can't see your point at all TBH.

Its the whole point of the car old geezers gin palace one minute...........absolute hooligan the next. Easy to drive in either mode

Who is meeting Waynejordan @ Lakeside McDonalds @ 9am for the Lakeside Convoy to WIM ?

Don't be late !!!

Also don't forget to detour to South Mimms Services on your way round to meet the others !!!

See you all @ WIM tomorrow, I'm of to work :crybaby:

dave what time will you be at south mims as im inbetween southmims and lakeside so no point me going to lakeside to join a convoy lol

or do i just put my foot down and catch people up lol

sorry just read the earlier page ill be at south mims between 9.30 and 9.50 i hope lol

dave what time will you be at south mims as im inbetween southmims and lakeside so no point me going to lakeside to join a convoy lol

sorry just read the earlier page ill be at south mims between 9.30 and 9.50 i hope lol

Same here Andrew, not worth me going to Lakeside, i will be there at south mimms about 9.30

sorry just read the earlier page ill be at south mims between 9.50 and 9.50 i hope lol

ok im going to try and make south mimms, is it easy to find? can someone going pm me there contact number, just incase

im gonna be leaving the M25 at junction11 between 8.30am and 9am so if anyone wants to join me along the way pm me

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk