Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Convoy 2 Wim From The North

Lexus2D

Watford Services it is then everyone?

The first services you come to past junction 17

10AM - 10.30AM

Now, what time? It's about an hour and a half from there to WIM.

Please add ur name if u will b goin this way :unsure:

:driving: Be nice 2 meet on the way down :driving:

Meetin 10-10.30am

Geoffers

Lexus2D

Gord

Sparkystav

Aaronabbott

crutch200

May b

Ryo

Tigerfish

aztecbandit1

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was being sarcastic. Just as funny the other 379 times I've heard it......

Its a standard joke... all northerners need a passport to get past Watford Gap. North/South divide and all that.

Sorry Trudy, your post has been hijacked.

Trudi, this could all have been avoided if you'd put an inline fuse holder on :whistling: not that I agree with that though (PM on its way to you Geoffers to argue the point) :tomato::lol:

Trudi, this could all have been avoided if you'd put an inline fuse holder on :whistling: not that I agree with that though (PM on its way to you Geoffers to argue the point) :tomato::lol:

:lol: lol @ Tigerfish

I'm making Gord walk so providing we plan the route correctly we can throw things at him and stuff.

:lol: lol @ Tigerfish

I'm making Gord walk so providing we plan the route correctly we can throw things at him and stuff.

Geoff,

Stop being so mean to poor Gord, why not get him to bring some skates and tie him to the back of your car - he can be pulled along! :lol:

(Any issues with the geometry of his skates can be sorted by Tony once at WIM) :D

@AztecBandit -I like the Aldi/Audi joke! :D :lol:

Geoff,

Stop being so mean to poor Gord, why not get him to bring some skates and tie him to the back of your car - he can be pulled along! :lol:

Better still, he can pull my car while on the the skates. See you on Tuesday 15th.

Only joking uncle Gord. You can get in the boot for some of the way if you must.....

I'm meet you at watford Gap, but i'll prob meet gord earlier?

M6 toll for anyone?

As we are meeting at the watford Gap (with passports) it may not worth it Stav.

I went via the M6 toll/M42/M40 and came back M1/M6 normal just to see. There was no real difference. (M42 has speed cameras everywhere.)

We can meet earlier somewhere though - Knutsford?

Anees, do you know if you can make it yet?

M6 toll for anyone?

I went via the M6 toll/M42/M40 and came back M1/M6 normal just to see. There was no real difference. (M42 has speed cameras everywhere.)

Didnt your sat nav get you stuck in a big traffic jam on the way back, Smell :whistling::lol:

i'll meet lower down the M6 somewhere? :D

M6 toll for anyone?

Yeah Knutsford's fine mate, Be nice to finally meet you. I better pull my finger out and get that project i was asking you about done. ;)

Stav

For those planning to head down the M1, you may want to consider taking a detour from J11 to avoid the roadworks (50mph limit with SPECS cameras), set a travel via waypoint for the village "Dagnall". Some nice winding B roads and good scenery to make it an enjoyable drive compared to the mudane motorways, and most likely take only an extra 15 mins (less if you end up in a jam on the M1 in comparison).

I will try to join the convoy, as I'm only 2 junctions down at J15.

Didnt your sat nav get you stuck in a big traffic jam on the way back, Smell :whistling::lol:

Yes - within 15 minutes of leaving WIM! No traffic reports or anything. Grrrr. Twas fine further up though.

Yeah Knutsford's fine mate, Be nice to finally meet you. I better pull my finger out and get that project i was asking you about done. ;)

Stav

Lol - you haven't done it yet? Yes, it will be good to meet at last.

Yes - within 15 minutes of leaving WIM! No traffic reports or anything. Grrrr. Twas fine further up though.

Stav

Lol - you haven't done it yet? Yes, it will be good to meet at last.

Not sure where i'll meet up with you guys unless you go down the M6 Toll and i could join you at the toll services like we have in the past? or make my way down to watford gap services and meet you there? :unsure:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links