Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Jae Attendees & General Chat

Bazza

Memories I take with me from JAE 2008 (in no particular order)

Mrs Mole's R18 version of Amarillo :winky:

Sunburn on Sunday morning

Dave's very special dance to 'Freebird'

Great gas powered BBQ

Falling over 3 times in the 1st round of Tug of War, never letting go of the rope, & after a massive effort by the LOC Team winning the first round :yahoo:

Then the anguish when the MC then announced it was time to change ends :o :crybaby: :o

Lenny & Paul loving 'The Burial'

Rabster playing 'Chesney Hawkes - I Am The One & Only' the second he goes behind the decks i was stiched up by Wozza lol honest it was his personal cd from the car :whistling:

Terry, Ian & Claude's spotless motors looking fabulous

Gord's Glowsticks antics

Platinum's lovely ES

The same glowsticks illuminating the chemical Toilets shortly after :lol:

Team LOC winning the Five-A-Side :D

Mrs Mole's heckling of the biased Five-A-Side commentator

The lovely LS (shame not more of them or GS & RX too)

The Best Quote of JAE 2008 goes to Yemgi- "there is Diesel in it, but not enough...." (you had to be there :winky:)

and of course.....

Winning Best I.C.E. Award 2008 :D :D :D

Big shout outs to Johnboy & Janey for the tireless work and organization, plus not forgetting every single one of you that attended.

Nice to see the regular faces, plus other members I've not met before, it was truly a great meet , I hope to see you all again next year :D

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Guys.

What a weekend. Was all prepared to come up there with the misses.

Had a couple issues Thurs night and the end result is i no longer have a misses.

Have had a really savage weekend, drinking myself silly in an apartment i cannot afford to live in alone. Now it's Monday and everything is way too real! Oh dear.

Looked like ya all had a good one.

Always next year hey...

Hey Guys.

Had a couple issues Thurs night and the end result is i no longer have a misses.

Have had a really savage weekend, drinking myself silly in an apartment i cannot afford to live in alone. Now it's Monday and everything is way too real! Oh dear.

Always next year hey...

sorry to hear that mate,chin up

Hey Guys.

Always next year hey...

I have 3 large tents i can let you have for a good price mate :D

IMG_2222.jpg

why is Chris kissing my car ? :crying:

He is looking how to get you roof spoiler off, as he has sold it to someone else :lol:

Funny enough i was looking at the roof spoiler, i've nearly got one made for mine now and was seeing how it was attached to the car and where, as mines hopefully going on the rear window :whistling:

Feeling totally creamcrackered after a brilliant weekend ...to much beer & vodka & not enough sleep but it was definately worth it :winky:

Big thanks to all of you who came because without you all it would be nothing and I honestly think it was the best JAE so far and considering it was my 6th one thats not bad going :whistling:

Despite the worries of the causeway and the plot muck ups everything went to plan and the venue was great, thanks to everyone for their hardwork especially Johnboy who without him a lot of things just wouldn't have happened.

Big thanks to Rabster for providing the sounds & to Wozza for his 'dulcit' tones. Thanks to John, Dave & the Mole family and all others for helping out putting up the gazebo and to everyone who helped with the final clear up and dismantling - your help is priceless :D

Big thanks to Steve for bringing up (& taking away) the gazebos' & the BBQ & for hiring the generator so we could have lights & music all weekend :D and of course for paying for our pitch because without that we'd be plotless :crybaby:

Well done to our 5 a-side team, Elliot, Stav, Doddy, Sam & Dan you guys are now legends :winky: & of course to Elliot in the bungee run with 13 runs & to Kinga for managing a very respectable 7 runs (think I would have managed about 1 :whistling: ) Well done to Lazyboy for tucking in & not running away when the weird food was put in front of him :D Well done to Paul for having a go at the car pull and doing it in a very respectable time too.

Last but definately not least well done to our super strong lads, John, Gord, Wozza, Paul, Platinum, Fitch, and our 2 other airmen (sorry forgotten your names) and to PaulT for stepping in for the injured Wozza and to Chris for his wonderful management technique which I think left him with a very sore throat :whistling:

Special thanks to Mrs Mole for making me laugh so much & keeping us all well fed with her wonderful sweeties all weekend :D

If I've forgotten anyone, I'm sorry........ please feel free to shout at me :P

I'll do a run down of who won what later (as I've left my bit of paper at home :blush: ) - and I think I've probably gone on rambling for way too long already :lol:

Special thanks to Mrs Mole for making me laugh so much & keeping us all well fed with her wonderful sweeties all weekend :D

Security @ JAE have been informed already, if Mr Mole arrives at JAE 2009 & doesn't have Mrs Mole with him, he won't be allowed in :winky:

sorry to hear that mate,chin up
Gutted for you mate,.

Hope things get better.

Cheers Guys.

Time to seriously re-evaluate my life! Been living beyond my means for a long time, in a massive hole moneywise.

The Lex is obvoius choice for raising cash but can't bring myself to part with both the loves of my life at the same time!

Plus you should never underestimate to the therapeutic healing power of a powerfull car and the open road. (On empty, nighttime roads, and not when drinking, obviously.)

Managed to meet a few guys over the weekend, was nice putting some faces to a few names.

Your stand was lookin good and so were the cars. Hope you all had a good weekend and hopefully meet some more next time.

I know what you mean about the weather Stevieweive. I've got the sunburnt neck and face to prove that. Next year I might put the LS in for the show n shine. I'd have had a go this year but I masacerd too many flies on the way down. I was very impressed by the amount of cars there. Would liked to have seen more GS's and LS's though. Even an RX would have been nice.

Thanks also to the couple who had the LPG powerd GS300. Very nice chatting to you both. Sorry but I can't remember your names though. Must be the sun stroke.

Cheers again everyone for a cracking day.

Jim.

Hey Jim,

Was nice to meet you. Good to see your LS. She's a beauty.

P.s. if you were suffering from the sun you could have shared my umbrella! Lol.

Bonita & Ian, with the GS300 x

Hey guys,

Just to say thank you to all of you for being so friendly. :wub: Ian sends his thanks too :)

Was a little daunting turning up and not knowing anybody!

Was really good to put some faces to names, although I think I've gotten confused already! Your screen names are hard to remember! Haha.

Woza and Lazyboy are easy enough tho. :)

Think we can def fit some more GS LS and RXs on the stand net year tho! :whistling:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk