Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Jae Attendees & General Chat

Bazza

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not one ounze of polish has been used on my car this weekend, it was washed saturday morning and dried off this morning and thats it, as far as im concerned in my mind it would need a hell of a lot of work and paintwork to be made immaculate. thats why i didnt enter the show n shine, i know my cars clean and that and that satisfys me now, i stopped long ago polishing and cleaning my cars as ive lost interest in it.

Just noticed Gord's signature

"1st place Best Audi jae 2008

1st place best modified Audi jae 2008"

Was he the only entry? :whistling::lol:

I thought the Audi would have been turned back at the gates.....

who's the party animal

Dave........with the big charger :D

Dam , ........... my secrets out B)

Yes Dave looked as if he was having a great time!!!!

Ok,

I will also say, out of the six I have been to this was my best JAE by far.

It was great to meet some of you new guys and the usual mob.

The weather was superb for a change and I got burnt to a crisp, the breeze from the sea helped keep things cool tho.

The venue was great, loved the sea. The events and entertainment laid on were great, really made it fun, made it feel that it more than just about cars, which it was, it was about car enthusiasts getting together and having fun, and that was exactly how it felt.

Big thanks to Mrs Mole for giving me some of her sun cream and to Wozza for playing some real good tunes and getting me some beer from Tescos.

Also thanks to Janey and John for all their hard work.

Cant wait for next year.

Paul

Only been home about an hour and still stinging from the sun :crybaby:

Well what can i say that hasnt already been said?

What a great weekend, Great company, Great place, Great cars, lots of sun, fun,food and drink and the atmosphere from the club was amazing with so many smiling faces in one place (and the odd old one :lol: )

Want to say a big thankyou to all the guys and girls that turned up to make this a great weekend and to John and Janey for all the hard work they put into this to make it run so well :D and Wozza for the choooons your a star mate and to Mrs Mole for her enthusiasm over the whole weekend and making us laugh, Your all a credit to the club :D

Rabster quality photo mate, but i will get my own back someday :lol: :P

I could go on for ages as i really enjoyed this weekend and didnt want to leave, and i even won a prize which was quite a supprise to me (Thankyou to the judges, my cheques in the post ;) )

Took over 800 photos and will try and post some later when i've had a sort out, And already looking forward to next years :yahoo:

Roll on JAE 2009 :D

......i had enough waking up to find some random bloke running around naked

erm I thought that was before we all went to bed, not at waking up time :duh: (unless there was a second one)

was surprised at how friendly everyone was to talk to :) apart from Wozza that was taking the pist about me cleaning my car :P

I was only kidding Dan, I just wanted you to do mine :lol: was great to have you along mate

....As for Wozza, well he's Wozza, without him we wouldn't have a standard to look up to, i've never met a more genuine fella hand on heart.

AHMEN to that wozza is a top bloke just keep him away from women with large bresticals lol

Thanks guys for the nice comments, as for the women thing, I got a finger wagging through the window from Jason as I was demo-ing my system for Sarah,

I think he caught where my eyes were :o :

..... the treats mrs mole brought with her.

Mrs mole can def come again next year :D

I'l second that :D

and I will third it :yahoo:

Memories I take with me from JAE 2008 (in no particular order)

Mrs Mole's R18 version of Amarillo :winky:

Sunburn on Sunday morning

Dave's very special dance to 'Freebird'

Great gas powered BBQ

Falling over 3 times in the 1st round of Tug of War, never letting go of the rope, & after a massive effort by the LOC Team winning the first round :yahoo:

Then the anguish when the MC then announced it was time to change ends :o :crybaby: :o

Lenny & Paul loving 'The Burial'

Rabster playing 'Chesney Hawkes - I Am The One & Only' the second he goes behind the decks

Terry, Ian & Claude's spotless motors looking fabulous

Gord's Glowsticks antics

The same glowsticks illuminating the chemical Toilets shortly after :lol:

Team LOC winning the Five-A-Side :D

Mrs Mole's heckling of the biased Five-A-Side commentator

The lovely LS (shame not more of them or GS & RX too)

The Best Quote of JAE 2008 goes to Yemgi- "there is Diesel in it, but not enough...." (you had to be there :winky:)

and of course.....

Winning Best I.C.E. Award 2008 :D :D :D

Big shout outs to Johnboy & Janey for the tireless work and organization, plus not forgetting every single one of you that attended.

Nice to see the regular faces, plus other members I've not met before, it was truly a great meet , I hope to see you all again next year :D

......i had enough waking up to find some random bloke running around naked

erm I thought that was before we all went to bed, not at waking up time :duh: (unless there was a second one)

i fell asleep watchin a dvd tho lol

Also a big thankyou to platinum00 and his friends, who helped with the tug o war, and became good friends to all of us, i hope you all enjoyed yourselves, and are more than welcome to join us next year.

why would i win one ?

id left anyway cus i needed to get home to do some important stuff for work

one good thing though, i put 60 litres in on friday night and drove down in snow mode as suggested by wozza. ive coverd 420 miles this weekend and i stil got one bar above empty reading, so im pretty pleased with that

Runner up Best Standard Lexus i believe Chris

Something else those who didnt go missed out on, were the treats mrs mole brought with her.

Mrs mole can def come again next year :D

I fourth that!

Took over 800 photos and will try and post some later when i've had a sort out, And already looking forward to next years :yahoo:

Can you zip them up and send em in an email mate, wouldnt mind having a good nosey.

Once again thank you to everyone for such a good weekend.

Stav

why would i win one ?

id left anyway cus i needed to get home to do some important stuff for work

one good thing though, i put 60 litres in on friday night and drove down in snow mode as suggested by wozza. ive coverd 420 miles this weekend and i stil got one bar above empty reading, so im pretty pleased with that

Runner up Best Standard Lexus i believe Chris

erm oh right ok

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk