Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Does Anyone Know Where In Scotland ?

Hi i put a postup a few weeks ago about the inside wall of my tyres wearing away. I asked the question about 4 wheel laser allightment but i doesnt fix the problem.

What i need to know is there anywhere up here in scotland..... i live in glasgow but willing to travel a bit to get the job done right................WHAT ABOUT GLASGOW LEXUS ANYONE TRIED THEM FOR THIS PROBLEM.....

4 wheel laser alaignment will do nothing to fix the problem - you need a full geomtery done. dont bother with lexus as they will just use the same settings thats causing the problem u have at the moment.

Haha, from the title I thought this was a joke thread :lol:

Yep as above, contact Tony at WIM, he can provide you with the correct settings for the IS200 (the OEM is wrong) and possibly recommend somewhere that is closer to you to have it done.

Try giving Kenneth Brown Engineering a call.

He is based in Hillington and I have used him before for getting wheel alignment done on various cars.

I too am suffering from excessive front inside tyre wear (AGAIN!!!!!) and am going to be in touch with him over the next couple of weeks to see if he can dial the car in to the settings that are used down at WIM. I have already contacted WIM and have a copy of the full revised geometry settings that everyone says make a difference. It is just a case of getting in touch with Kenneth Brown to see if he can apply these new settings to the Lexus.

His details are as follows:-

Kenneth Brown Motor Engineering Ltd

36 Hepburn Road

Block 108

Unit 7

Hillington Ind Est

G52 4RT

Tel:- 0141 882 6757

E-mail:- kbm.engineering@virgin.net

Let me know how you get on and if he can set the car up to the revised settings or if you find out someone else who is willing to apply the revised geometry settings in or around the Glasgow area. If you contact WIM they can mail out the revised settings to you.

Hope this helps.....

Try giving Kenneth Brown Engineering a call.

He is based in Hillington and I have used him before for getting wheel alignment done on various cars.

I too am suffering from excessive front inside tyre wear (AGAIN!!!!!) and am going to be in touch with him over the next couple of weeks to see if he can dial the car in to the settings that are used down at WIM. I have already contacted WIM and have a copy of the full revised geometry settings that everyone says make a difference. It is just a case of getting in touch with Kenneth Brown to see if he can apply these new settings to the Lexus.

His details are as follows:-

Kenneth Brown Motor Engineering Ltd

36 Hepburn Road

Block 108

Unit 7

Hillington Ind Est

G52 4RT

Tel:- 0141 882 6757

E-mail:- kbm.engineering@virgin.net

Let me know how you get on and if he can set the car up to the revised settings or if you find out someone else who is willing to apply the revised geometry settings in or around the Glasgow area. If you contact WIM they can mail out the revised settings to you.

Hope this helps.....

Thanks for that mate. I will give him a call...

Hi i put a postup a few weeks ago about the inside wall of my tyres wearing away. I asked the question about 4 wheel laser allightment but i doesnt fix the problem.

What i need to know is there anywhere up here in scotland..... i live in glasgow but willing to travel a bit to get the job done right................WHAT ABOUT GLASGOW LEXUS ANYONE TRIED THEM FOR THIS PROBLEM.....

Hello Killer, i live in Greenock, if you find anywhere that does the Geomtry settings for the is200,like Kenneth Browns, could you let me know mate, would be much appreciated.

Tommy

Have you had any luck Killer with Kenneth Brown or have you found anywhere else that may help out dialing in the revised geometry settings in or around the Glasgow area??

Does anyone else out there know of anywhere where they can do the proper adjustments in or around the Glasgow area??

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links