Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Stolen

lee_iceman

Saw this kind of thing on a programme once. The crooks are very organised, they have probably been watching your street for the past month. Did you notice any new cars/vans thats been parking on your street that you normally don't see? What they do is, work out what cars are avaliable to steal, then they look through the letter box or window to see if the car keys can be grabbed using a long hook. If they can't do that then they will either threaten the owner to hand over the keys, or in your case, break into your house to steal them. It will be very unlikely you will see the car in this country once they have it, it would be shipped out to places like spain within a few month, or otherwise use it to commit futher crime using the car. Hopefully they have been caught driving on some cctv, but they have probably already worked out a route to follow to avoid the cameras. Gutted for you m8. I'm from kent area and there are no modifield lexus around where i am so it would stick out like a sore thumb if i was to see it. Never the less will let you know if i see any parts in this area for lexus's.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw this kind of thing on a programme once. The crooks are very organised, they have probably been watching your street for the past month. Did you notice any new cars/vans thats been parking on your street that you normally don't see? What they do is, work out what cars are avaliable to steal, then they look through the letter box or window to see if the car keys can be grabbed using a long hook. If they can't do that then they will either threaten the owner to hand over the keys, or in your case, break into your house to steal them. It will be very unlikely you will see the car in this country once they have it, it would be shipped out to places like spain within a few month, or otherwise use it to commit futher crime using the car. Hopefully they have been caught driving on some cctv, but they have probably already worked out a route to follow to avoid the cameras. Gutted for you m8. I'm from kent area and there are no modifield lexus around where i am so it would stick out like a sore thumb if i was to see it. Never the less will let you know if i see any parts in this area for lexus's.

not all go abroad, look at that type r of my friends

hi lee. i know it doesn't help, but really sorry for you mate!! ur car is a mint example and i hope you get her back safe and sound. were you n the house that evening?? or was the property empty??

either way, glad ur alright mate.

take it easy fella and keep us all posted. I'll keep my eye out also mate

rob

people that do stuff like that need shot, even if you had of caught them doin it and hammered him you would have been the bad guy and the one in the cell, talk about corrupted you cant even protect your own things.

hope you get back on the road asap

slightly :offtopic:

yeah what happened in the end as someone posted a pic ? you can pm me so topic not affected....

you've lost me mate, why is that off topic ??

slightly :offtopic:

yeah what happened in the end as someone posted a pic ? you can pm me so topic not affected....

you've lost me mate, why is that off topic ??

I think coz Wozza is asking you about your mate car, and that has nothing to do with Lee's car Chris :D

erm i was stating that not all stolen cars go abroad, in relation to a post someone else had made. in my view thats not off topic

I agree.

I never indicated in any way you were going offtopic Chris :D

slightly :offtopic: (again)

I was asking about a car from a previous stolen thread you were involved on, therefore it was going/heading offtopic of Lee's Stolen car.

I was merely announcing that I was going slightly offtopic.......

so I shall ask again....

what happened in the end as someone posted a up a pic of the car after the event on LOC ? you can pm me so this topic not affected....

Cheers for the support guys, not sure i will want it back if they do find it. Won't be the same again :(

Anyway here is an amended list copied from the registry.

Audio / Visual

7" Widescreen VGA/Composite Monitor with Touchscreen

Origin B2

Braking System

Mintex brake discs

Mintex brake pads

DBA Gold rear disc grooved

Cosmetic (Exterior)

Tinted rear light cluster

Clear rear fog lights

LS430 Clear indicators

Nurburgring stickers on the side skirts, clearly visable.

TRD Front Skirt

TRD Rear Skirt

TRD Side Skirts

TRD Sport Grill

Cosmetic (Interior)

Alloy Tax Disk

EDFC Controller

Engine

Helix uprated clutch

HKS FCD

Painted engine covers

Polished bonnet struts

TTE Supercharger and airbox with blue piping

Exhaust

Pre-cats removed

Prolex Kazama exhaust heat burn on tip

Lights

6300K White diamond fog lights

6500K HID Kit

LED Blue Door Markers

LED Interior light

LED Pulsing brake lights

LED side indicator bulbs

Plasma dials

Suspension

Tein Coilovers with EDFC

TRD Anti roll bars (Yellow ones)

Wheels and tyres

Grapite Motegi Racing Touge 18 Inch Wheels with Goodyear Eagle F1's GS-D3's

The only thing in the boot were a set of LOC number plates made at holdcroft in Stoke ;)

Really sorry to hear about your car Lee... :crybaby: ....why do these scumbags have to go around stealing peoples propery.. :tsktsk: need a good F*****g kickin...ill keep my eyes open down here for you matey....also have a look in LOOT and all the other papers/magazines you can sell things in...

Again really gutted for you.. :crybaby:

Will keep an eye out for the parts listed, what other cars where stolen? what may happen is a few different people might sell different bits off the different cars that arn't special order in other words surplus parts, i've already seen one seller with a plat ice rear bumper and a couple of other Lex bits on e-bay being sold with other parts off other cars, the seller is in B'ham just down the road, maybe just me being a little bit too miss Marple but you never know.

In the Express and Start tonight there is an article anout the police arresting 2 lads for commiting the same crime on an estate the otherside of the town last night. They have been released on bail :tsktsk:

They are from Leicester so could be where the cars were taken.

Fingers crossed, don't see much hope in getting my car back.

At least all the parts I put on the car had an identifiable mark on them so if some turn up i'll be able to tell :)

Car has been recovered :) from Leicester.

Not sure if any damage yet as garage is closed today :(

Spent 2 days in forensics got plenty of prints of at least 3 fresh people apart from the usual ones who drive it. So fingers crosed some f***er goes down for it :tsktsk:

I'll keep you posted.

Great news that you got it back Lee. Wozza announced the fact last night at JAE, so the whole Japanese car community probably knows now, such was the volume of the PA ! :lol:

lmao :lol:

Cheers to Wozza for that :)

Still not heard about the GTI. So anyone in Leicester ;)

BLACK GOLF GTI

DN57 EUE

Baby seat in the back

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links