Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Pics Of My New Wheels

Mr Mole

How did you manage that mate,I've been f :tsktsk: about with photobucket for about an hour

Thanks very much mate

Just right click, properties, copy the img address, then click the image button on here and paste the address in :winky:

Looks good mate, like the red calipers poking through as well :)

Lookin very nice man!....

Thinkin about lookin for a set of alloys myself, the standard ones on mine have had it.

Anyone got any ideas what would look tidy?. Friend said i should just save my money and get mine refurbed in chrome like in the pic :blink:

74157.JPG.thumb_575x431_10.jpg

Could do with some ideas of cheapish web sites to look really, iv just been lookin on www.rochfordtyres.com.

How did you manage that mate,I've been f :tsktsk: about with photobucket for about an hour

Thanks very much mate

Just right click, properties, copy the img address, then click the image button on here and paste the address in :winky:

Looks good mate, like the red calipers poking through as well :)

not a problem

Lookin very nice man!....

Thinkin about lookin for a set of alloys myself, the standard ones on mine have had it.

Anyone got any ideas what would look tidy?. Friend said i should just save my money and get mine refurbed in chrome like in the pic :blink:

74157.JPG.thumb_575x431_10.jpg

Could do with some ideas of cheapish web sites to look really, iv just been lookin on www.rochfordtyres.com.

Not sure chroming would be particularly cheap, might even be cheaper to get the actual chrome ones from the US? :unsure:

would probs be cheaper to mail your wheels to the states.. have them tripple chromed (6 layer if you can afford it) and sent back.. rather than pay twice as much for a pants job in this country that will take months to get done....

I know a lot of companies that although it doesnt always save them massive amounts.. send parts to america to get chromed becuase its better quality and can have a much quicker turnaround.. for example a set of forks, wheels and a few other bits for a bike that were sent monday and back friday!

would probs be cheaper to mail your wheels to the states.. have them tripple chromed (6 layer if you can afford it) and sent back.. rather than pay twice as much for a pants job in this country that will take months to get done....

I know a lot of companies that although it doesnt always save them massive amounts.. send parts to america to get chromed becuase its better quality and can have a much quicker turnaround.. for example a set of forks, wheels and a few other bits for a bike that were sent monday and back friday!

Yeah il have to have a think about it really, cuz if its going to cost a bomb for them to get plated i may aswell just buy the set from the states. Not too sure yet though, might just have a shop about and buy a different set. Il have a think about it, Cheers mate

Thanks for your comments boy & girls :D

@Wozza, Virginia (Mrs Mole) thinks they look as good as me :lol:

@Chris, think it will be a super charger mate :winky:

@Steve, do you like your fan washer jets :excl:

@2D will post up OUR numbers tonight :winky: :winky:

Was just about to start a new thread and i seen your car and the same wheels as mine!!! They do look nice, need to change the profile of my tyres tho!!

IMGP1239.jpg

Hope you like them ^_^

What tyre sizes are you running ? What wheel sizes/offset are you running ?

Are your the plain Chrome ? Mr Moles have a kind of Dark Chrome effect in different light. Stunning wheels :D

Lookin good Adrian , I'm absolutely gobsmacked that someone else has a set although I think yours have a different finish , yours are black chrome and i think the other ones are alloy colour with a chrome rim , nice tho . Good to see there are others with such impeccable taste , lol .

Mind those kerbs lads .

Regards

Paul.

post-22839-1220787941.jpg

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links