Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Unmarked Police Cars

jizaah

i've seen loads of different ones, near where i live theres a 5 series touring, mondeo's volvo's, more towards the city it becomes e class mercs, saab 95 aero and a mazda rx8... there are loads of scoobs and evos near lakeside

seen a bmw x5 too

The best way I find to spot Babylon is by looking at their rear view mirrors, Do they have something hanging there like a magic tree or ornament (fluffy dice). Chances are if it is Po Po ,They won't have anything hanging there.

Also the Ariels tend to make them stick out like a sore thumb. Seen a Grey Volvo 57 plater on the M62 between jcn 26 and jcn 30.

Saw one yesterday that was a bright red Mondeo..........had the tell tale aerial but otherwise wouldn't normally have suspected such a bright car :unsure:

Although not really sure if it was an unmarked car or CID (if that's what they're called)

I work just round the corner from Scotland Yard, the number of unmarked police cars round here is unbelievable, all sorts of cars, all colours I cant say there is a most common sort but my favourite is a BMW M5 that is often parked on the road near my office. I got a shock the other week when its sirens and lights came on as it drove off...

I work just round the corner from Scotland Yard, the number of unmarked police cars round here is unbelievable, all sorts of cars, all colours I cant say there is a most common sort but my favourite is a BMW M5 that is often parked on the road near my office. I got a shock the other week when its sirens and lights came on as it drove off...

Must have been dinner time :P

was stopped a few weeks back by an unmarked black 5 series estate with 2 officers who were not very pleased with me.In the end i got away with just a bollocking but it was all very intimidating.They went over my car with a fine comb(not literally).but they investigated the missing interior and all the mods on the car including the charger.They checked all my details and found an irregularity with my insurance details,it was simply a clerical spelling error by the insurer but they gave me a bollocking for that too,stating its my responsibility to make sure my details are correct.They claimed i was doing over a ton but they claimed they couldnt get a reading(i felt that was a lie,but didnt want to argue with them,incase they produced evidence).I followed them as they zoomed off and i did notice the long CB type aerial.I find many of them are volvo's lurking around the birmingham area near the M6.

...... not really sure if it was an unmarked car or CID (if that's what they're called)

Parthiban I believe C.I.D stands for C#### (cops) In Disguise :winky:

'ere thats a bit uncalled for B) .....this thread is beginning to resemble some kind of boy racers love in :duh:

most people who are getting stopped are propably causing confusion to their local police by driving a souped up 'old mans car' :winky: either that or they must think 'he's under 60....it must be nicked' :lol: anyone in a green one doesnt stand a chance

...... not really sure if it was an unmarked car or CID (if that's what they're called)

'ere thats a bit uncalled for B) .....this thread is beginning to resemble some kind of boy racers love in :duh:

most people who are getting stopped are propably causing confusion to their local police by driving a souped up 'old mans car' :winky: either that or they must think 'he's under 60....it must be nicked' :lol: anyone in a green one doesnt stand a chance

Is that the old snooker game the plod play then :question:

Is that the old snooker game the plod play then :question:

nah..that was aimed at the recent thread where the lad with the green IS200 was getting stick for having 'an old mans car'

they drivin everything now i think they have caught on that everyone slowed done when they seen a omega,vectra mondeo and the usuall. now i have seen mazdas skoda bmw subaru mitsibushi, even an unmarked rs focus and r32 golf. all unmarked. its a luck game these days if you see them in time or not lol

they drivin everything now i think they have caught on that everyone slowed done when they seen a omega,vectra mondeo and the usuall. now i have seen mazdas skoda bmw subaru mitsibushi, even an unmarked rs focus and r32 golf. all unmarked. its a luck game these days if you see them in time or not lol

yep i dont think its easy to spot them anymore.i just take it easy on the roads these days.

policemen drive them

lol. that was so funny.

I got stopped by a Vauxhall Omega in Reading and quite rightly so - I was doing about 40-45 in a 30 limit.

They should use something like this...

StreetMachineFront.JPG

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links