Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Baby P Rip.. Poor Lad

Steve

the cruel bastards that killed baby P

* Eight broken ribs and a broken back, with another area of bleeding around the spine at neck level.

* Numerous bruises, cuts and abrasions, including a deep tear to his left ear lobe, which had been pulled away from his head.

* Severe lacerations to the top of his head, including a large gouge which could have been caused by a dog bite.

* Blackened finger- and toenails, with several nails missing; the middle finger of his right hand was without a nail and its tip was also missing, as if it had been sliced off.

* A tear to his fraenulum, the strip of skin between the middle of the upper lip and the gum, which had partially healed.

* One of his front teeth had also been knocked out and was found in his colon. He had swallowed it.

I cannot comprehend how 3 consciences can do such a thing??

i wanna go and spend 10 mins with them with a baseball bat, a blow torch and a pair of pliers! i am so wound up by this!

They are the scum of the earth and deserve a hell of a lot more than our 'justice system' is going to hand out to them :angry:

Joke is that today they are supposedly announcing new protection measures ....why the hell didn't they do that in '99 after the death of Victoria Climbie

It's things like this that make me think the death penalty makes sense............there should be no way scum like this can return to society and we don't have the space or money to lock these people up forever :tsktsk:

It's things like this that make me think the death penalty makes sense............there should be no way scum like this can return to society and we don't have the space or money to lock these people up forever :tsktsk:

Agree 100%, these :tsktsk: dirty :tsktsk: evil :tsktsk: REALLY make me feel sick.

God Bless Baby P x

Cant bear to watch anything about these type of things.....Just cant understand how anyone could possibly treat a child like this.

The death penalty would not be enough - They need to be treated with some sort of therapy - I am thinking of baseball bat type therapy....just up to the point where they want to die because the pain is that much....then give them a break until they have marginally recovered - then some more therapy.

This should be repeated for 5 years in order to "toughen them up"

I dont know too many details about the case - but it appears this child was badly let down by the authorities/certain individuals......If someone had reported them for cruelty to a cat - the RSPCA would have prosecuted and they would have been banned from owning animals - Yet they treat a child like this and social services allow them to continue to keep their child. I hope the person who made this decision (as long as they had all the facts) is also suffering.

I have tried really hard to avoid this story, as it upsets me to the point of wanting to break the law in a

very very very bad way :tsktsk: I hope they get 20 years minimum each in general population, that would

however only be about 1% of what they deserve, as people like that inside are supposed to get a rough ride,

but I feel the sentance the mother & boyfirend and other guy will get will be a travesty IMO.

I'm wondering why the mother & boyfriends names have not been released, as Jason Owen has been named ??????

I would volunteer to visit each of them once a day with a red hot poker, a pair of pliers & a coarse rasp file.

Then if they need recovery time as they are near death, they get it so then I can start the visits again.

Animals deserve to be treated as such by giving them back everything they did by 100X

:tsktsk: :tsktsk: :tsktsk: :tsktsk: :tsktsk: :tsktsk:

LINKY for those who missed it.

WARNING VERY DISTURBING & UPSETTING VIDEO FOOTAGE

Animals deserve to be treated as such by giving them back everything they did by 100X

:tsktsk: :tsktsk: :tsktsk: :tsktsk: :tsktsk: :tsktsk:

LINKY for those who missed it.

WARNING VERY DISTURBING & UPSETTING VIDEO FOOTAGE

Animals would not treat their young in the way these scumbags have. Unfortunately this high profile case will probably not result in any meaningful improvements in the detection/prevention of such attrocities. There are glaring inadequacies in our systems for these type of events to continue to happen 8 years after Victoria Climbie died partly due to these same inadequacies.

It is so so sad anyone could ever think of doing such a thing to a poor defensive child. The sad thing is the scum that did this won't get what they deserve, 20 years isn't enough in jail, a lifetime isn't enough in jail.

The death sentence would be the only way the justice system could deal with it. But as this countries justice system stinks the nasty evil people who did this will walk the streets free once again in their sad lives, maybe not in 10 years, 20 or even 30 years, but they will, and they shouldn't be allowed to. They should be locked in a cold concrete cell with nothing, no bed, no toilet, no water, nothing! Just left to rot and feel the pain that poor child did in his short life. How sad.

The worst thing is the child was seen by nemerous professionals and still this happened, these people should also be punished!

At least now the poor boy is at reast in peace who knows how much longer it might've carried on.

To think the stats say 1 child everyday dies in the same way. So sad.

Seriously - are those pics now in the public domain (ie been in a newspaper or something?) I don't think we would be very popular with the general public if posting them here caused them to get let out on a technicality (unfair trial or whatever).

OTOH, the mafia did/do post bail on behalf of people they want out of custody, so they can exact their own punishment instead of seeing them sent safely to jail. So maybe not a bad idea to leave 'em up!! ;)

RIP

These people are sick i must agree.

My girlfriend recieved a chain-text from one of her mates giving out the names of the people and whereabouts there from.

Dont know if it accurate or some sick wind up for some innocent people. but i'm sure the names will be out soon enough.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links