Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I Have Finally Uploaded A Photo Of My Car

Lance

Jeeez I forgot how high the backend was as standard, my car was like that - if not worse but the spring snapped and it got progressively lower until it about beached itself!

Looks very nice though mate, you must be very happy with it :)

Hi

Well done it looks great, whats that black dot on the bumper....

Pete

reverse alarm sensor

Correct. I was gonna go for 18's or maybe lower my car but I dont want to lose any of the ride quality. The surface on the roads in and around Belfast are pretty horrendous and I love driving this car. If it was any stiffer it would be a pig to sit in. I've already had to replace a bent rim due to a crater sized pothole- And that is with 45 series tyres.

Blimey they must be pretty harsh out there!

That is the problem with lowering, it gets harsher the lower you go normally!

I had an IS on coilovers but I'm never going that low again as you couldn't get it over some speed humps or through some multilevel car parks without it sounding like the bottom end was about to drop off!

The roads over here are pretty abysmal compared to England. I know cos I drive a truck in England regulary and the surface quality is much better over there. I wanted the car to look good but did not compromise on ride quality, 18's were a consideration but with 40 series tyres they havent a hope against some of the potholes we have to put up with..

As I said i've bent one of them 17's and look how much tyre I got!

If ride quality and refinement wasnt an issue this would be parked outside..

Evo_vi_99.jpg

apologies in advance for maybe asking a silly question but im a newb , what bodykit is that on your car im loving the back bumper ..

And there just so happens to be a bumper with one built in for sale at the moment here for £65:

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/ind...showtopic=56693

:)

apologies in advance for maybe asking a silly question but im a newb , what bodykit is that on your car im loving the back bumper ..

And there just so happens to be a bumper with one built in for sale at the moment here for £65:

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/ind...showtopic=56693

:)

shame i live in Inverness or i would have been interested in that aswell , cheers for the heads up though aido

lovely looking car Lance , nice one ....

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links