Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Sports Grille

FiZiX

Morning, i need alittle help...

Been ringing round trying to get a sports grille from my local dealerships after reading suggestions on a few post here, but it seems that Lexus don't make them in my colour anymore, its the standard Royal Sapphire (i think). :crybaby:

Does anyone know where i could get one from? And for how much?

Cheers

If Lexus don't make them odds are you won't get one anywhere else as they'd order from them theirselves!

Easiest option is if you can get one cheap get it and then just get it painted into the colour you're after :)

They were selling them in that colour to get rid of stock very cheap 3yrs ago sadly so I can imagine they ran out by now(make sure you check your colour), but your best bet it to keep tryin the dealers as it may come sprayed so cheaper I got mine £35 from them back in the day :P thanks to Chris S on here

**EDIT**

yes sorry don't PM him my bad-this was 3years ago and he no longer works there lol..

Edited by chrisis200

Morning, i need alittle help...

Been ringing round trying to get a sports grille from my local dealerships after reading suggestions on a few post here, but it seems that Lexus don't make them in my colour anymore, its the standard Royal Sapphire (i think). :crybaby:

Does anyone know where i could get one from? And for how much?

Cheers

why not go the hole hog and buy a tte front bumper with the grill built in.theirs one on e-bay item no 250363566814 looks in really good nick and its only sitting at £92!!(not a copy or fiberglass)

Awesome, thanks for the advice will have a hunt around....

Discovered that my car isn't in Royal Sapphire (ooops) but a variation of Navy Blue code 8n8

Apparently Lexus don't produce grilles in that colour but according to one Lexus Dealership i spoke to if i bought a Royal Sapphire one you wouldn't really notice the colour difference too much... is this true? Does anyone else have this colour combo goin??

Cheers

why not go the hole hog and buy a tte front bumper with the grill built in.theirs one on e-bay item no 250363566814 looks in really good nick and its only sitting at £92!!(not a copy or fiberglass)

Hmmm looks v.nice... very tempting but just don't have the money... :crybaby:

Discovered that my car isn't in Royal Sapphire (ooops) but a variation of Navy Blue code 8n8

Apparently Lexus don't produce grilles in that colour but according to one Lexus Dealership i spoke to if i bought a Royal Sapphire one you wouldn't really notice the colour difference too much... is this true? Does anyone else have this colour combo goin??

Cheers

8n8 is dark blue mica m8 the same paint as mine i have a different blue grille i think it is the royal sapphire one

S4021214.jpg

Winner!! Excellent, thanks for for that Rig-Pig that was exactly wat i was after.

It looks good, i can't see the mismatch in colour unless you told me. I think i'll get the Royal Sapphire one from the Dealership.

Cheers

Yeah by the sounds of it tryin to get hold of a sports grille may become very difficult as several Dealership's i spoke to only have 4 colours available to them now, at just over £40 each

But ring round different Dealerships, as some are more switched on than others... i recommend Sheffield Lexus, the chap there had a hunt round there system and managed to source me a blue one... four other dealerships i spoke to only offered me the "standard" remaining four colours... black, silver, cream, granite.

Haha, indeed it was... a very switched on cookie, wasn't sure if i could mention his name...

Hopefully get it on Saturday... if it arrives through all this snow...

Where do is this magically Lexus Store facility???

Sorry fella, I'm not sure to be honest, I ordered some stuff the other week from Derby and they had something in for me that they didn't have in stock within an hour or so which means I guess they must have some stuff at the Toyota Derby factory maybe?

Apart from that Barrie once mentioned recently they've got a place in Belgium where a lot of the parts are kept for Europe and then if they don't have it there it means it's special order from Japan I think - certainly is for mine anyway!

Cheers

8n8 is dark blue mica m8 the same paint as mine i have a different blue grille i think it is the royal sapphire one

S4021214.jpg

I thought 8N8 was Strathcaron Blue? That's the code on my car and the grille is not available as standard in that colour. Lexus Glasgow can get me the Sapphire Blue for £47.29 and looking at your picture I will probably get it as looks OK!.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links