Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Openroad

Lexus are hosting a new series of Openroad events. These events give you the opportunity to drive the entire Lexus range, including the new RX300 on a off road track, normally at a country house setting.

These are free and include a free lunch!

For more information, including dates, locations and details of how to sign up see this post

(gold members only)

:rolleyes:

I noticed that my post on this topic was deleted because I gave the link to the public Lexus website where people can register freely. Since when was an official Lexus event a benefit only of gold members??

I've applied for Weston Park the same as last year, anyone else going?

Steve- do you think we could have a supply of club cards for each venue? Also can we check with Lexus HQ about having them available at the registration desks at each event- could get a few more members.

• 2 months later...

I'm off to Westerham on Friday 10:30am Dark Green GS-300 MK-1 with LOC sticker in the back. LOC members make yourself known!

I'm most interested to back to back an LS and GS 430, but I'd love to put an LS400 against a GS 430 as I'm not quite sure which is the best second-hand buy.

Justin.

I'm off to Westerham on Friday 10:30am Dark Green GS-300 MK-1 with LOC sticker in the back. LOC members make yourself known!

I'm most interested to back to back an LS and GS 430, but I'd love to put an LS400 against a GS 430 as I'm not quite sure which is the best second-hand buy.

Justin.

ahh i got the 3:30 on

where abouts are you justin :D

Justin.

ahh i got the 3:30 on

where abouts are you justin :D

The start times are reasonably flexible as I understand, you can enjoy the venue before and after time.

I live in Orpington.

J.

im off on friday

to squerrys court in westerham

any one else going ???

damn !!

i missed it

had the pleasure of picking my daughter up from hospital a day early :)

oh well hopefully there will be another next year

Bazza, sorry to hear that,

It was a good event though. Where abouts are you?

Justin.

im off on friday

to squerrys court in westerham

any one else going ???

damn !!

i missed it

had the pleasure of picking my daughter up from hospital a day early :)

oh well hopefully there will be another next year

Bazza, sorry to hear that,

It was a good event though. Where abouts are you?

Justin.

near croydon ............. :whistling:

Rocked up at the Lexus (Brighton) event held at Firle Place outside Lewes.

Went for a "waft" in an LS430 - it had air conditioned front seats, and some kind of vibro-massage system in the back :duh: :P Also did the off-road section in an RX, but made the mistake of letting the other half drive for a while & sitting in the back. Now I know what it's like to be in a tumble dryer! :lol:

They had a fleet of 12 RX300's there, and most were scratched to :tsktsk: from the hedges on the off road section!!

Kept my eye out, but didn't see any other LOC owners ... think Sussex must be an LOC desert :unsure:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links