Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Mats

beige goe,s better whith interior ,black stands out to much.Had the same thing with my gs ordered black first put them in and it did not look right so re ordered grey .black ones still sitting in boot for a rainy day.

good memory claire

yeah i got the beige mats to match the interior and they are hard to clean, feet dnt have to be muddy to dirty them. jus black marks off my nikes make em filthy.

they do look the business though so if u want them go Halfords and try and find some clear plastic all weather mats that way u can still see them and not clean them

laters

mitch

I went for black mats on mine cos i was concerned the beige ones would show marks more (in fact dealer warned me black was a better bet for this reason). I think they look good with the oakham interior - nice contrast (after all the dash etc is black too!).

the biege look good for about ten minutes

they are a nightmare to keep clean

its not rain or mud you should worry about but everytime you put petrol in you generally walk where fuel oil etc has been spilt this just gets transfered

car parks are a haven for dirty oily marks as well

best idea have a set of both!

i use black mats (and they look quite smart)for every day use, then on special occasions or meets i stick the biege ones in

does help not having had to pay for my second set (dealer peacemaker)

there thats my halpennys worth :sleeping::sleeping:

you're best option is to get the beige carpet mats for special occasions (as bazza said)

but to get some beige rubber mats too for everyday

that way you keep the beige colour without the hassle of cleaning them

your lexus dealer will have them made for you (cos lexus don't do rubber mats)

I had not really thought about this point and having read the comments above I think I will be asking my dealer to give me black mats instead of cream. The cream do look the dogs boll@#$s but I suspect for a short while only. The clear rubber mats sort of defeat the object of having carpet mats in the first place in my opinion and as pointed out the black will match with the rest of the black interior on the car.

If you want to see how good the cream look, check out Javaboss' pictures of his new motor on his website - the interior is so immaculate it could be a showroom!

Thanks to all those who replied. I think I will go with the Biege mats and get clear ones. If i wanted to be practical I would have bought the Toyota Avensis. Cant wait to pick up the car now.

Anything I should look out for before handing over the money?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links