Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Loc Christmas Party

Claire G

I'm pleased to announce the inaugral Lexus Owners Club Christmas Party!

Held on 6th December, we have booked The National Motorcycle Museum, Birmingham, as a venue. Well used to hosting corporate events and events for the motortrade, they will be treating us to:

* 3-course menu, and crackers, hats etc

* DJ/Disco

* Plentiful bar open 'til late

* Discounted rooms at a local, very nice, hotel

As an added service to LOC members, we shall be organising security to ensure our pride and joys stay safe.

The price for the LOC Christmas Party is £35 per person. Hotel rooms are available at £60 for a single and £70 for a double room.

We are now taking deposits to secure your place at the party and, if needed, the hotel room. The deposit for the party is £20 per person (non-refundable After Aug 31st). Please post here if you are likely to require a hotel room.

All are welcome! Please come along and help us celebrate a successful year for the Lexus Owners Club.

Booking Form: http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/party.html

:hohoho:

Edited by Claire G

• 1 month later...

I dont think members realise the importance that we get your responce as soon as possible. if we do not get a certain amount of number before the end of august then the whole Xmas party is toast!

Can I ask for at least some feedback please as this really is taking alot of our time to try and organise it for you.

if we don't get enough feedback from you guys then we shall not be organising any more parties.

thanks for listeing!

:)

C'mon guys and gals, sign up!!!

You're free to bring friends and family and you are guaranteed a good time!

I would if she wasnt going to Spain :crybaby:

Can't you put a question mark in there as well :whistling:

• 1 month later...
Surely a popular guy like you Fidgits would have other friends to bring along too !!

Well, I wouldn't use the word popular.. and they arn't the sort of people you can 'plan ahead' with... (plus a couple drive BMW's :shutit: )

So I guess it'll just be me :crybaby:

• 3 weeks later...

So after JAE, and seeing how good an LOC/TOC get together is, who's up for the Christmas Party...

120 of us partying until the early hours - no worrying about what people in the office will say!

Awww, go on, go on, go on, go on,

how about car sharing.. afterall it will be at night.

we could arrange pick ups or something..

trust me guys.. this do will be a laugh as we have a few things we will be doing that will have you in stitches!

ok guys.. I will prolly be sending the application forms real soon!

we do not have very long!

also dont forget that you may bring as many friends as poss!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk