Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

One thing missing from my LS400 is a set of floor mats. Someone has removed them. I could go back to the dealer for a set but I suspect the cost will be startling. Seems that all the aftermarket ones I've seen are a bit "Max Power" looking. Anyone know where I can get nice mats for a beige interir LS400, or am I going to have to pony up at the dealer?

I had a spare set made for my LS400 from a piece of carpet leftover from the kitchen, used the original mats as templates,cut them out and then had the carpet shop bind the edges.

This way you can choose the type and colour and have custom made mats.

The cost of binding was £10.00 plus the price of the carpet you buy ( grab an off cut).

If you want some paper templates PM me and I will send you some.

Dont forget the mat that goes over the transmission tunnel in the rear.

Have a look at the link below the left mat is the original Celsior front passenger and the right is the custom made one.

http://s39.photobucket.com/albums/e191/ste...t=lexusmats.jpg

thanks, I saw them and wondered if they were any good? Havee you used them?

I bought a set off eBay. They are OK.... but certainly dont fit as well as the originals..... especally the back mats, i actually had to trim them to fit properly. For now they will do.... they wasnt a bad price, and will protect the carpet. However, next time i pop into a lexus dealers, im going to try to get a proper set

I've noticed the ones on eBay vary in quality so have a good read of the listing before buying as some list the cheapest ones then have better and more costlier ones in the eBay shop.

If you want some like mine ( custom made) let me know and I will arrange it for you as I notice you are Nottingham based not far from me ( Mods I am not offering to sell just to assist in obtaining some mats)

I've noticed the ones on ebay vary in quality so have a good read of the listing before buying as some list the cheapest ones then have better and more costlier ones in the ebay shop.

If you want some like mine ( custom made) let me know and I will arrange it for you as I notice you are Nottingham based not far from me ( Mods I am not offering to sell just to assist in obtaining some mats)

the eBay auction i went for was the middle range..... i assume the fit on their more expensive mats would be the same (lousy in the back)

i tried phoning my local lexus dealer this morning, and they dont do mats for my age of car any more ('91 model) does anybody know if the series 2 ls400 mats would fit?

i got a set made up for my mk4 from carmats4u.com tailored made excellent quality and you can get your own logo put onto the mats ie lexus or your own name they are a 100% perfect fit cant remember excactly the cost (around £50 me thinks) u can get any color with either leather or cloth trim on edge of mat,

i got a set made up for my mk4 from carmats4u.com tailored made excellent quality and you can get your own logo put onto the mats ie lexus or your own name they are a 100% perfect fit cant remember excactly the cost (around £50 me thinks) u can get any color with either leather or cloth trim on edge of mat,

cool.... i will go look now

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links