Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

On A Break From The Club

Guest inicol63

Guest inicol63

Everyone just to let you know that i will not be coming onto the club as of end of today.

Two further members have been removed from here and i for one will not be coming back until i seen them reinstated.

The two members are Rabstar and Wozza.

These are two of the most helpful guys on this forum and banning them should be for a very good reason with both side being able to view there opinions.

I believe that this is personnel and has been for some time.

Maybe for me saying this i too will be banned.

I wish you all a happy month with all that you are doing with your cars and i hope you all enjoy your meets.

No club should be bigger than its members.

I feel for the rest of the management that have and always done a great job to keep this club were it is should not be let down by one or two mods thinking they are above everyone else and getting personal.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yep have to agree with the above.......... well said.

TBH i think its a damn disgrace.

as said no club is greater than its members.

i have been here many many years and nearly all the spats etc have been caused by direct mod action.... i was once a mod also but was deemed as being "anti-establishment" because i dared to visit a rival owners club... what a load of toss!

ill prob get banned now also.

anyway enjoy it while it lasts!!!

WHAT!!

really??

i will be the first to admit that i dont always see eye to eye with wozza on some thinigs but its just a discssion and we both have our own opinions (we are both human!!)

to ban these guys is going too far..

Everyone just to let you know that i will not be coming onto the club as of end of today.

Two further members have been removed from here and i for one will not be coming back until i seen them reinstated.

The two members are Rabstar and Wozza.

These are two of the most helpful guys on this forum and banning them should be for a very good reason with both side being able to view there opinions.

I believe that this is personnel and has been for some time.

Maybe for me saying this i too will be banned.

I wish you all a happy month with all that you are doing with your cars and i hope you all enjoy your meets.

No club should be bigger than its members.

I feel for the rest of the management that have and always done a great job to keep this club were it is should not be let down by one or two mods thinking they are above everyone else and getting personal.

I also agree with what you are saying Ian.

Wozza and Rabster need to get reinstated.

Just cant believe that this has happened.

The club could lose a lot of good members if this is not sorted out !!!

i have only been notified of this today, as far as i can see these are only suspensions. Not bans.

lets not all go over the top on this. Nothing sad about it.

i have only been notified of this today, as far as i can see these are only suspensions. Not bans.

can we have all of this nonsense out in the open please steve?

you have said before if we as a club are unhappy about the way things are run then we should come to you... i saw ALL the posts last night before they were removed/edited and there wasnt anything there that warranted a ban or suspension at all.If anything they were in line with my posts and im not banned or suspended.

was it personal?

was something said behind the scenes?

was it a build up of warnings?

Steve, it is sad IMHO if some of the most helpful members of the club are suspended for what many suspect to be personal reasons. Although these things are normally handled in private, in cases like this that makes things worse because people will tend to fear the worst about what actually happened and why.

Yes but is it justified ??

And yes it is a sad day when two members have been suspended / banned from the club.

We are all adults on here and think it is wrong that you can not have an opinion and say what we want.

We are not going over the top just dont like to see members getting treated like this.

And do you agree with what has happened ??

I have been away for a while so I am unaware of everything, I don't know the full story.

But lets first get things straight.. no one was banned. Access will be reopened in a couple of weeks.

I will try and have a look in to what happened and get back to you.

Nothing sad? well it is a damn sad state of affairs TBH, and what actually warrants a suspension?

I have been away for a while so I am unaware of everything, I don't know the full story.

But lets first get things straight.. no one was banned. Access will be reopened in a couple of weeks.

I will try and have a look in to what happened and get back to you.

you will TRY? shouldnt it be - i will look into it ???

Agree with everyone elses sentiments - Wozza and Rabster are great members and can't have done anything so bad that a ban or suspension is justified. :o :angry:

cant believe wozza and rabster are suspended. that BS. any idea who suspened them.

You don't have to be top of the class to know, who & why they got suspended/ban :D

And as i said last night, if this is not sorted what going to happen at JAE, when they don't have the keyboard to hide behind :o

found a supercharger kit on eBay, and what ive doing for a while is anything decent put it on here for everyone to see and comment

but that thread was edited and posts removed for a reason i am not aware

sorry not the person in the know

Guest inicol63

Steve as you can see the club are not at all happy.

Please reconsider the action of the club.

If you do not reinstate the members today it may have a longer lasting effect on this Club.

I for one will look else where to find a club that takes it member opinion on board.

This i understand put you in to a difficult postion but suspension also should be a last thing on any mods mind.

If you fully support the mod in question and are not interested in the members opinion then more members will be lost over a period of time.

Also as one member has said i do not want to turn up event to have people at each other throat and bring the club a bad image.

What ever happened to the happy days when we were one club pushing in the same direction and enjoying meeting each other when we meet up.

I shall now wait and see other opinion today before logging off tonight if the club continue it stance.

Unless i get removed from the club for my opinion i will happy to receive emails at ian.nicol@gmail.com

ps I would like to make it clear that most mods do a great job and well done to them.

If this had been sorted from the last time :o we would not be in this position again :whistling: and it will keep going on until its sorted :o

People are posting now and not knowing if they are going to get a ban or not, just for saying what they think :o

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links